Made some improvements and was wondering for some more feedback

SwiftyAir
Excursionist
13 0 1

Hi guys, made more improvmrnts based on some previous advice and was wondering for some more feedback. www.swiftyair.com 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 116 160

Hey, @SwiftyAir.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

I've taken a look at www.swiftyair.com. However, it looks like your custom domain isn't connected to your Shopify store at the moment. Could you confirm if you've added Shopify's DNS records to your domain's DNS settings through your domain provider's dashboard? Or, could you share your Shopify URL (store.myshopify.com)?

If you're not sure about the DNS records for you domain, you can use a free public tool, such as WHO.IS, to check your domain's DNS records. It's important to note that you'll also want to keep an eye out for any conflicting records. With that being said, if you need further assistance, our Support team can also assist you with connecting your domain to Shopify and they'd be happy to do so through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Once I can view your store, I'd be happy to share some feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog