Made suggested changes to website

Highlighted
4 0 0

Took your advice and made lots of changes.  Trying to figure out why I'm not getting any orders!!

Please see my store at gmastores.com

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
648 41 96

Hello, there! 

Ren here from the Shopify support team. Thanks for reaching out with your post! I can see you have a fun product and I believe there is definitely a market for this. How are you marketing your website? Do you run any ads? I noticed you have your social media accounts connected in the footer which is great, there doesn't appear to be any activity though, especially on Instagram. Start by reading about how to use social media for marketing and learning how tagging works to show you product to the relevant market. 

I love that you have a video showing how the product works as video is a fantastic way to generate engagement! Try looking into different ways you can produce small video clip content to use when sharing posts on social media. 

Something else to consider, which is often just as important as marketing, is building a brand. Your website looks nice and clean and it's easy to navigate. However, there are things you can do to add some flair and make the presentation of your brand more interesting. Here's a great write up that talks about ways you can utilize colours to solidify your branding. There are also some really nice resources available out there for making very professional looking logos by yourself. Check out Looka and Tailor Brands.

Fun and innovative products tend do to well being marketing on social media and lots of engagement is the key! Have you considered running a Black Friday Cyber Monday ad? Choose a featured product (like the one in the video) and discount it! Then tell everyone through email marketing, Facebook, Instagram and ads. Ads don't require a lot of spending if you target appropriately. 

Let me know how you get on with that and feel free to reach out with any questions! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 298

Dear GMAStores,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page-1)

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

7. Optimize footer links

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hey, wonderful and a creative store. You should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies

Give a try to Aitrillion.comIt has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few things on you website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy.
-> I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes