Main menu item to remain highlighted when hovering over dropdown menu

bertvanwijk
2 0 0
Hello,
i have some issues with my dropdown menu. When the dropdown menu appears I would like the main menu item to remain highlighted when moving the cursor into the dropdown menu, but at the moment the background turns back to white. 
Somehow the direct link is also not working `jewelry` should open the collection page when clicked, but doesn't do that at the moment. is there anyone who can help me solve this issue?

Theme: Debut
The url is: https://www.bazkberlin.com

Thank you, Bert

Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 21.02.20.png

0 Likes

Hello @bertvanwijk,

You want the modification on mobile view? I can see the jewelry collection there.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes

Capture.PNG

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes