Making sales

DianaJ06
1 0 0

I get people on my site and looking at my products.

Why are they not purchasing? what can I do? 

Diana

diana@bellarevival.com

0 Likes

Hi Diana,

You included your email, not your website address.

https://bellarevival.com

I have attached a transparent version of your logo. I don't have your original obviously but you really should be using a properly aligned, transparent logo on your page.

bella revival logo.png

You have a lot of uneven images in your collection. This adds a very amateur feel to your page and lowers customers desire to buy from you.

The overall design of your page needs work. Specifically fonts need to be updated, Banner graphic needs to be improved, colour separation from main page background to your footer is needed.

You need to really consider how your site displays on mobile devices. the way your site reorganises is very unpleasant on mobile. To fix this you need to work with the template and test... switch between the views and find what in your theme works best for both versions. not just one.

I don't want to overwhelm you with negatives. If you need any help just msg me and I will help where I can.

Kindest Regards,
Reece

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @DianaJ06, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions:

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add the 'add to cart' & 'buy now' buttons below the product.

- Add the Wishlist option below the product. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. AiTrillion has a product recommendation which you can simply enable it and you can add trending, new, recently viewed products.

- Add Instagram shop & feed on the homepage.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add customer engagement tools in your store like a loyalty program, web push notifications, chatbot, popup (discount). This will help you to engage customers and entice them to make a purchase. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
230 18 84

Hello @DianaJ06 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some feedbacks you could consider adding:

Banner

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

Sticky headers 

The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

Newsletter

A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

About Us

People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you. 

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 137 329

Hey @DianaJ06,

Congratulations on launching your store!

I've taken a look over your store and have a few suggestions.

The main photo you have there is cut off. I would re-size it so we can read everything. If you don't have a version of your logo whiteout the white background, I wouldn't include it in your banner.

screencapture-bellarevival-2021-01-07-12_42_17 (1).png

I was a little confused at first because on your homepage I see nail wraps so I thought that was what you sold, however when I clicked around I saw you sold more. I replace the nail wraps with a list of your collections instead. Have photos with with text and links to each separate photos ie. Handbags, Nail wraps, Jewelry, Clothing.

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. With your nail wraps for example, you have them named things like "Vacation Day" and "Leave Me", these titles wont work well for SEO. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

Finally, when it comes to picking items from your store, a good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes