Many Sessions, Very Few Sales

Highlighted

Hello,

So we run a kid's clothing store, we are getting a good amount of sessions, most coming from Instagram and Facebook.  But we don't seem to get sales.  We're offering free same day shipping, we have really good prices.  Pics on IG get many likes. We are just not able to convert the visits and likes to sales for some reason.  Would love other people's opinion on our page, maybe you guys see something we're missing.

www.shopchildrensdepot.com

IG: childrensdepot

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
86 6 19

Each product needs a description that tells people why they should buy from you and why they should buy that specific item. 

So you have same day shipping... but how long does shipping take to arrive? If it is fast i would plaster that on every product page and even in the shipping header. 

you should add trust seals below your add to cart button 

I would google some othwer children's clothing stores and see what they have that you are missing. You can also hire someone on upwork or fiverr to tell you everything on your site that needs fixed. 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/K71Q2

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @ChildrensDepot,

LimeSpot Personalizer App could be helpful for increasing revenue. We use AI to recommend different products based on user's profiles and browsing history.

Our recommendation box conversion rates are 3 to 5 times higher than standard navigation and we are the #1 App for increasing basket size in Shopify platform.

We offer 14 days free trial and do not charge anything until we actually drive sales for you. Let me know if you're interested? I can help you with the installation and setup.

Cheers,
Michelle @LimeSpot_guru

E-Commerce Conversion AI
1 Like