I am currently getting a lot of traffic through Facebook ads, but I've only had 2 purchases.
(currently only trying to sell the leggings)
I am thankful for any advice.
Solved! Go to the solution
The leggings that you are offering are cool and I would totally purchase them myself. But looking at your conversion rate, I can for sure tell that your ads are not going out to your potential customers. The bounce rate is so high because the traffic that you are attracting to your site are not quite the ones that actually need your item.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to fix that just by fixing the store theme or design. There should be a complex of actions taken to resolve the issue.
However, I will include some design tips as well:)
1) Put a favicon to make your store look more professional and recognizable in the browser.
2) Replace the images on the hero banner with the once that are higher resolution but still resonate with your brand obviously. I think you can retake the photos or just decompress the images if possible.
3) I do not recommend using a count down on the product page, in my experience, they have never brought any benefits.
4) The product page looks overwhelming. Divide information into sections and simply only the very essential information. Maybe put all photos into a slider, the shipping info into a shipping section and the size chart in the size guide section.
Here is an example
Now as for low amount of purchases
I recommend defining your target customers. The closer you get to them the more purchases you will have. The churn appears when your ads are reaching people that have no interest in leggings at all.
First off all define the products that are complementary for you.
From the top of my head I can think of any stores that sell sports equipment, sport club, dance clubs. Then all you have to do is contact those and offer maybe getting featured on theirs sites and offer something similar back. There are a lot of methods of working in partnerships.
Do not limit the search by Facebook only, you can use any Social media for that. Try to go to TikTok as well, since most of the teenagers are there now.
Also, our app Growave provides 10+ features for boosting your sales, take a look:)
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so let me know by marking this post as a solution or reply for more detailed information.
The arrival of traffic clearly indicates that the visitors are keen to visit your store. However, some flaws in the store might create a negative impression on the visitor's mind leading to store abandonment. Hence, some steps need to be followed for store improvement which are mentioned below as follows:
Hope the visitor traffic soon gets converted into customers through store optimization.
For increasing conversions, I would suggest you to
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
@lennyyeah You've got beautiful visuals on Glowing Leggings. However here are a few things you could quickly implement that could change consumer engagement leading to conversions.
Social Media Profiles
Although you're driving traffic from Facebook to your website, I can't seem to find any social profiles on your website. Consumers are always looking for ways to engage with you as a merchant and being social means they'll always be able to reach you on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. I'd advice you start with Instagram since you have beautiful imagery and content worth sharing :)
There's a broken link on your site here: glowings.shop/Hero-slideshow . If there's no immediate plan for this hero slideshow, I'd advice you remove it completely.
Improve User Experience
Since you'd like to bring focus to the fact that products are discounted for purchase, I'd advice that you update how products are displayed on the website. Currently all products are splashed without any clear call to action on each product item like this:
What I'd advice is to go with something which highlights the sales you're doing and also shows all other products with clear call to action on each product item like below:
This is clearer, and will drive up more sales since CTA is to Add to Cart.
Improve Customer Engagement
The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement on Glowing Leggings should primarily be about understanding what your customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly conversion.
You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.
If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know. Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution. You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion.
Best of luck in converting your store visitors!
This is an accepted solution.
Cancel All Facebook Ads ASAP
Right now you're just wasting your money on Facebook. Your website just isn't ready to convert at a high rate.
Work on these areas first than start your ads back up.
Overall I like your logo and you have some great product images. Keep up the good work.