Marantd.com

marantd
1 0 1

Hello my name is Mark . Can someone please view my store and give me some feedback . Marantd.com

CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
230 18 84

Hello @marantd 

Congratulations on your new store. 

Here is some feedback: 

Logo: 

Your logo on the left side of the homepage looks a little out of place. Try to get rid of the white space beside it and make the banner larger. The font you used for "Get the best" is also not very readable. Try either a different font, or a different colour (maybe white) to make the text more visible. 

Banner: 

the text on your banner is not contrasting the banner, and so, it looks a little out of place. Instead, you can put a Shop now button on the banner so that it will redirect you to the catalog page immediately. 

Header: 

make your header sticky, so that it appears even when you have scrolled down. this makes navigation much more easier. 

Chatbot: 

you can add a chatbot to your website, which will help you collect user insights, as well as answer frequently asked questions. 

Product images: 

because yours is an apparel store, it is always a good idea to put images of the item from multiple angles. This way, customers will really understand how your product will look. 

Try to add more images in the front page, so that people can see that your store has many designs to choose from. You can take the "no professional photographer" part to the about us page, where you can tell them more about you. 

Remember to add captions to your pictures. 

If you are still wondering how much images will help you out in the long run, you can read more here: Shop the look: When customers are buying more than your product  

Review: 

Add reviews and customer testimonials on the home page. Honestly, people look at reviews more that product description. IF they see 5 other people have good things to say about you, they will trust in your store more and it will help them make the decision to buy from you faster. 

That's all from me! Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2822 176 474

Dear Mark,

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

reducespace.png

• Use the silo structure menu at the header
  • Add favicon
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Remove "Powered by Shopify" text from footer and add social media profiles at footer
  • Have a collection page
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 27-35

maranspeed.png

• Add social proof at home page and product page
  • Provide live chat support
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

productpage1.pngprodutpage2.png

• Optimize your store as per SEO
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes

Hi @marantd 

Congratulations on your store, after spending a few minutes on it I have some recommendations that might be useful for you to improve it.

1. Navigation bar

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 15.15.08.png

Your current logo is too big and it takes a lot of spacing which is not necessary. I suggest that you should reduce the logo's size and put it on the left side of your Navigation bar.

You should make your navigation bar horizontal: logo, navigation page, the toolbar on one line.

2. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 15.19.34.png

Your current hero banner's image is not related to your store, I suggest you should change your image into your lookbook or a banner of your store. Customers will know exactly what product you're selling.

The contents in your hero banner should be clear and straightforward for anyone to encourage them to click on the CTA.

Add the CTA button to lead customers to a specific page to make the purchase in your store.

3. Font family

The current font is might not suitable for your store, I suggest you should change to the Poppin font, it's really beautiful.

4. Product Details

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 15.31.43.png

- Product Image should have some realistic image for customers could have an overview of it.

- Color: you can use a color swatch for a better view instead of a select dropdown

That's all recommendations I'd like to suggest to you. Moreover, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage and design it better.

Cheer

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @marantd, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- On the collection page, display products in a grid view instead of a list view.

- There is a blank space in the header. 

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
295 58 181

Hey there, @marantd!  

Welcome to Shopify!  You’ve put in a lot of hard work to make Marantd where it is today, but there are still a few things to do to make it even better.

Let’s start with the top, the very top - You need a Favicon. Use your logo. While we’re here, think about what you want to use for phrasing in the tab. Right now it shows, “Clothing - Marantd.” You can make this pop even more. 

Next, the homepage

• Logo: I would give it an update. Instead of having it be a box, I would remove the navy background to leave a blue circle instead. Marantd stands out while the “Give the best” blends in. Do some tweaking to make it easier to read. 
  • Hero image: Let’s talk about this for a moment. This isn’t a bad photo. However, you’re missing the main point - the text doesn’t stand out! Instead of being inspiring with “Life’s beauty’s and wonders,” I would say something like “Shareable inspiration to brighten up your wardrobe” with a clear CTA button. 
  • Layout: I don’t like jumping right into the products. In this case, it may be better to highlight some of your products and then link to their product pages rather than offering ordering straight from the page. Use a click heatmap to see where people are clicking on your page and elements. 
  • About statement: I can’t stress enough to not do this. Humility is great in life but not in business. In this case, you don’t want to point out that you aren’t a professional photographer. I would remove this entire statement. Use a scroll heatmap to see how far people are scrolling.

Footer

• General: Decrease the font size. Also, be consistent. In your quick links, you jump from all lowercase (i.e., refund policy) to sentence  case (i.e., Shipping policy). 
  • Talk about your business: I would replace this with your store location, linked email address and phone number. Right now it’s placeholder text.
  • Newsletter: Add in more value here. You haven’t convinced someone to buy your products yet, so you’re going to need to do more to convince them to sign up to receive your emails. Do they get a discount? Free shipping? What?
  • Refund policy: Link your email address.
  • Terms of Service: Link your email address.
  • Shipping policy: This is good information, but don’t forget details such as international shipping and shipping costs. Due to the nature of your product, you should be able to offer flat-rate shipping in the UK.
  • Contact Us: I see it’s in your main navigation but not the footer. Make sure it’s in the footer as well. The email address needs to be linked, but it’s not the same email address you’re using elsewhere on the site. Consistency is very, very important. In the form, remove the phone number field. That’s a field with a high abandonment rate. 
  • Missing: An About Us page detailing your love for photography and design would be nice. I would also add a size guide. 

Main Navigation 

• My biggest concern here is that there’s a disconnect between your products and the first impression visitors get when they land on your site. It’s not showing what you sell or what people are buying. Having just Catalog isn’t enough detail for people to click into it. Use your click heatmap to see if people are clicking on it.
  • Consider grouping your t-shirts together by theme, like flowers or night sky. I would also expand your products and maybe even encourage people to submit their own photos in a competition for the next products.
  • Watch session recordings, which capture everything a visitor did on your site, to see how people use your store and navigate around.

Catalog

• Run a poll on your Catalog page to ask visitors for their opinion about your products, such as too expensive or not enough options. My initial thought is that you’re outpricing yourself. Asking $44 for a t-shirt is pretty steep, and you may need to do some research and strategizing to make sure you’re offering the right price to bring in customers without losing profit. 
  • Let’s talk about product names for a moment. Every single one of them has the same name. Give each product a unique name to make it easier for your visitors and you.
  • Remove PRINTIFY as the product maker. That’s important information for you but not for them.  
  • As you expand your products, be sure to include filters for things like color, collection, style, etc. 

Product Page

• Overall, I like your page.
  • I would bring up your shipping costs, which is another reason why your shipping policy needs that information.
  • For the size drop-down, make sure it’s in the right order. Right now it starts with L instead of S.
  • Spend some time creating more to your description or adding in detail about the photo. Where was it taken?
  • Add in reviews! You need to start encouraging reviews and giving customers a place to leave them. 

You’re on the right path here, Mark! I can’t wait to see how your business grows. When you see how your visitors use your website, you’ll be able to make changes that improve their experience and turn them into customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 137 329

Hey Mark (@marantd)

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First off, congratulations on opening your store. I know it's a big step so good job on putting yourself out there.

When you are searching for what to sell in your store, you want products that have these three things:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook