Marketing and Substance Blend

4 0 0
I like the way I began the design scheme of my website. I hope you guys enjoy it the same, I’m just a bit nervous of how it may appeal to outsiders that may not comprehend the continuity of my selections, descriptions, or choice of supporting variables for advertising the overall fashionable concept in every facet. Good feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. I want to maximize the efforts of the community and build a better site for a replenishing business.
0 Likes
4 0 0
If anyone needs access code to enter the store message back and I’ll be happy to help.
0 Likes

Hi @SqwearNick 

Send me the details HERE or https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton and I'll have a look for you. 

Cheers

Clayton Bates

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes
4 0 0
Clayton,

I sent the url link to the webpage and access code. You may either respond directly here or try and email me back.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Mate 

Got the email. Will reply in next couple of minutes :) 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi,

Hope you got my response from your review on the website. I had some additional concerns you might have sound advice with. Look forward to hearing back from you!

0 Likes