Massive Traffic, But Nobody is getting past the Home Page???

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Guys,

I'd really appreciate your help.

I've outsourced a marketing campaign to drive traffic to my new site, and I'm seeing tons of traffic (1500 Visitors Yesterday), but my analytics show that they only viewed the home page.

Is it possible that the marketing I outsourced is a scam and the traffic is not genuine? Or is there something with my page that is chasing customers away?

Any feedback would be great, thank you.

My website is

www.Zenclearance.com

Wishing you all success and nothing less.

Regards,

Craig

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Craig 

At the moment your website is lacking a lot of key elements you need to convert visitors into sales. 

Few areas you need to work on

• Home Page (flow)
  • Site Navigation 
  • Contact Page 
  • About Page 
  • Policy Pages 
  • Footer 

I also completed a detailed review going over these problems but couldn't find anywhere to contact you. Reach out and I'll send that over to you. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1892 119 295

Dear Condy,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Go dynamic product remarketing
6. Add blog section

7. Add policies pages like: refund policy,shipping policy etc. at footer

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey there, @Condy!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to offer some insight when it comes to marketing your store.

There could be a few different factors that are impacting the behaviour of your visitors. I recommend inquiring with the marketing agency on their methods of marketing, and how they target the correct audience. Do you have a clear outline of who your target market is? Do they? It's nearly impossible to run a successful marketing campaign without knowing who your target market is. It's also a good idea to start off by running a few ads yourself first, so you have a better understanding of how you need to reach your target market, and thus better manage the marketing agency you hire.

If you go into your Shopify Admin and select Analytics in the lefthand menu, you'll be able to find your Overview dashboard. In the Online store sessions section, click View report. This will give you more information on the behaviour of the visitors that have arrived to your store. Under the Pageviews visual, you'll find a data report of your online store sessions. On the top right corner of this report, you can click the Edit columns to add additional columns for more information about the sessions. Some columns I recommend checking out include the referral URL (to know how they arrived to your site), device type, country/region, landing page URL, and pageviews. If you have more pageviews than visitors on a specific line, then your visitors have visited more than just the home page. If your current visitors adding to cart or converting into sales, they may the wrong audience for your products.

Since this marketing company doesn't seem to be helping at the time being, you may choose to stop working with them. If you decide to try marketing on your own, the first step would be to develop a marketing plan. There are many ways to market, but the good ones to start with are through Instagram engagement and email marketing. If you'd like to jump into paid advertising, we have a free Facebook Advertising for Beginners online course in our Shopify Academy that will help you understand the basics. Afterwards, if you're still interested in hiring someone for marketing, I recommend hiring a Shopify Expert to help you out.

Lastly, I'd like to make a couple suggestions to improve your store's user experience. You'll want to make these changes before you continue with your marketing plans. Many visitors will want to learn more about your business before committing to a purchase. For that reason, having an About Us page is crucial. On this page, you'll want to include who you are, why you are, what you sell, and what your mission is. This is a big selling point, as it's your opportunity to convince your visitor why they should purchase from you, rather than a similar business. You can learn more in our How to Write an About Us Page guide.

You'll also want to add a contact page to your store to ensure your visitors have a means of contacting you if they have any questions - this is another easy way to lose a potential sale. Additionally, adding store policies and your own product photos are key to building trust with your customer. Currently, the product images you're using look like they've been taken from the suppliers. Anyone can easily reverse image search those photos to confirm that they aren't your own products. Taking your own product images not only allows you to provide uniform imagery (consistency is important for visual appeal), it also gives you an opportunity to ensure the products you're selling are of good quality. If you'd like any additional feedback for your store, you can post in the Feedback on My Store section of our community forums where you can hear from other Shopify staff, Experts, and experienced entrepreneurs.

I understand there's quite a bit of information here, so please let me know if there's anything I can clarify!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hi Craig, 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

You don't need to be disappointed, as store is decent,unique and attractive but not that engaging or encouraging to customers.

1. To engage customers add a section Bestselling products on your homepage.
    Try adding some insta images or Decent testimonials to increase page length.
  2. You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose in the footer.
    Add some social links to the footer, for better connectivity.
  3. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  4. Also, You have over 50 products. Don't you think, it's hard for someone to find the right product with the theme you have?
    I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like 
    Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.
  5. You can convert more traffic into qualified leads and customers from the app. SiteKit fast-tracks your business growth by turning visitors into subscribers and customers with lead generation campaigns and high-converting tools.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Ryder, Thank you.

This is fantastic information and incredibly helpful.

I appreciate the effort you've gone through to help me.

I will do some maintenance on the site now and hopefully, I can make some sales.

Thanks again,

Craig

0 Likes