Meddy Teddy - Small Bear Big Message

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello and Bear Blessings.

Would you guys please give your feedback about the bear website?

Bearmaste,
Mike

https://www.meddyteddy.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Meddyteddy, 

Your shop seems to be quite adorable and the first impression of the store is quite eye-catching. But I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly. You don't need to be disappointed, as the store is decent, unique and attractive but needs improvement.

1. Try adding some Decent testimonials to increase page length.
  2. Offer some discounts to encourage customers to buy from your store.
  3. And add some more blogs for better customer engagement.
  4. Also, You have around 16 products. Don't you think, it's hard for someone to find the right product with the theme you have?
    I would strongly recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like 
    Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.
  5. For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit  . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope my feedback will help you in making your store a dream come true.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Mike

really cute store and totally geared towards your market. We have a couple clients that target parents with young kids and so my feedback will be based on that experience.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would change the main image as it's just repeating the bear. One nice image of the bear with slightly larger text that is larger & easier to read would be better.

2. The section below your main image could use a title.... what is this section about?

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for. Also make the sub-text (i.e. YOGA WITH MEDDY) below your main menu needs to be darker and bolder to stand out. Light grey text against a white background can be hard to read

4. It might be nice if the Store link went to your collection page and not just the sub-link under Store of Meddy Teddy

5. Looks for ways to 10x your collection page with SEO

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level as it's really solid so far.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes