Mens Clothing site (feedback would be appreciate)

jbrooksmenswear
1 0 0

Hi Im new to the forum, any constructive criticism or helpful tips would be appreciated. 

Or just what do you think of the site overall?

Thanks in advance.

www.jbrooksmenswear.com

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
641 66 116

Hi @jbrooksmenswear 

I love your products and your website looks great. 

I have some recommendations for you as follows:

- Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-12 lúc 09.47.42.png

- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which will navigate the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-12 lúc 09.48.04.png

Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-12 lúc 09.49.30.png

- Adding a live chat to your website can enhance both your sales and customer support efforts. Basically, we live in pretty fast times and this is the reason why consumers prefer using live chat. It provides the fast response times. Moreover, a live chat on your site can also generate and store incredibly valuable data about your customers because you will know what customers ask before making a purchase and common issues customers might have after using your product. This data can be valuable to improve your marketing efforts and product.  

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes

Dear @jbrooksmenswear 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • At header:

ukheader.png

• Improve store speed for mobile

jbookspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

jbspace.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2961 170 547

Hello @jbrooksmenswear, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, it looks professional. Here are some inputs from my side:

- You can categorize the products like clothing, accessories etc. That will make your store easy to navigate. Add those categories separately in the header menu.

- Add a favicon. 

- Add review carousel on the homepage. Add testimonials on the homepage.

- Your store looks aesthetically appealing. You need to maximize customer engagement in your store. If your store will be engaging and interactive it will help you in customer retention and conversions. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Bimms
Shopify Partner
50 1 7

@jbrooksmenswear detail of dimension is very important with clothing items. Also, some reviews with photos can decide will the customer buy or not. 

0 Likes