Menu Color

sevketakarsu
2 0 0

Hello ,

Can i add special color some menu title

Lilke this (grey grey grey green grey or grey grey red green grey ) 

My theme is venture

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
865 60 252

Hi, @sevketakarsu

This is Rae from Shopify. I appreciate you reaching out about this. 

Since Venture is a Shopify-developed theme, this change may be something that our team can help look into further as part of our Design Policy

In order to confirm this though, can you please provide a screenshot, or a mockup, that shows exactly which text items you would like to change, and where these items appear on your site? Feel free to also share some more details on why you're looking to make this adjustment, too. Once I have this information, I can help determine if any changes are possible from our end. 

In the meantime though, you can find some general settings to adjust the colours on your Venture theme directly in your theme editor. To see these options, just log in to your Shopify admin, click on 'Online store > Themes', and click 'Customize' beside your Venture theme. This will open up the theme editor where you can scroll down in the lefthand sidebar and click 'Theme settings > Colours'

I look forward to hearing back from you with more information on these colour changes! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
865 60 252

Hi, @sevketakarsu

I wanted to follow up on our conversation to see if you still needed a hand with changing the colour of your menu titles?

If so, please feel free to reply back to me here with a screenshot of the change you're hoping to make. That way, I can check with our team to see if this customization is possible from our end. 

Let me know! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes