Minimalism Inspired Apparel Store- Would love Feedback

13 0 0

Hi Everyone,

About to launch www.LiveINO.com which is an apparel & accessories website inspired by Minimalism and Mindfulness. 

Would love any feedback o site design or any thoughts on how to acquire traffic starting out the gate?

A big thank you to everyone in advance for reviewing my site.

Best,

Mo

Mindful Online
0 Likes
Pathfinder
285 0 40

Hey there,

You have a very nice website. I like the minimalist feel and look. A couple of things:

• I think perhaps an address or phone number would increase trust amongst customers.
  • I didn't see any shipping policies listed.
  • I think the About Us section could be expanded just a bit more to give customers more of a sense of why you founded this company.
  • Your minimalist theme comes across as high-end (to me, at least) - which is a good thing. Overall, the site seems very classy and sophisticated. That being said, I don't know if I would associate leggings with a high-end store that sells travel bags and shirts. But...that could just be me.
0 Likes
13 0 0

Thanks very much for the feedback. Aligned on all the points you outlined!

Mindful Online
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

I also really like your site! Good job!

The only thing that I would change is to setup a contact form (with reCAPTCHA) instead of just your e-mail on the Customer Care page. This will look more professional and also might cut down on spam a bit.

Maurice Fawcett | Principal - Fawcett Communications
1 Like
Highlighted
13 0 0

Thanks Maurice! Also very good feedback.

Do you have any apps you would recommend for the forms? 

Mindful Online
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

You don't need an app for a form. It is easy to create a basic form by making changes to your Theme.

Here's a quick tutorial.

https://help.shopify.com/themes/customization/forms/add-contact-form

Maurice Fawcett | Principal - Fawcett Communications
0 Likes