ReplayApp and LayBuy were very slow to load. Made the site seem like it froze before it even showed me anything. This may turn a lot of people away.
I understand the fear of people trying to mimic your site. It happens. But if you want good feedback on site speed, etc, you need to turn that off before you post it.
Aside from that the site looks pretty good. One thing I noticed was your Logo. When you scroll down it turns white. If it overlaps something like product title, it hides parts of it. You would be better off to set it to hidden when scrolling rather than hiding parts of the page with it.
Your Collections images are HUGE. much bigger than they need to be.
Your review App on the side, when scrolling also hides info.
But overall i say it looks pretty good and once the initial load lag is done, the page loads really fast. You do have 1 app giving errors though.
Clayton Bates here Shopify Expert from Sydney Australia. On your website you want to add lots of images of people smiling wearing your products. This will help your visitors envision themselves wearing your products and the feeling they will get also. Super important.
Keep up the good work and reach out if you ever want to bounce ideas of me.
Hope all is well since your last post Shane. Site looks different then last time... or I just remember it differently. Here are some things that jump out at me....
I would put extra focus on your product pages Share, these pages are usually where brands see the most traffic land on their site. Hope you found this helpful and see great success in 2020, if so please click "like" below to let me know. Have a great day!
P.S. I would consider using a small budget and testing your site with Google Shopping in the greater Sydney area... you can see how changes you made to your product pages affect sales with that qualified traffic from Google.
Shane, great store. It looks professional. Here are some suggestions you need to work on:-
1. You need to improve the product page. Make it more organized and clean. It looks messy. Display the product on the left side and product description, size, add to cart, buy it now part on the right side of the product.
2. The logo is overlapping the product on the product page.
3. You should start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
5. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
If you would like to implement all these engagement features on your store to increase the conversions and sales, I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @MisterMann (Shane)
This is Vinod from Bombay India. Digital Marketing Consultant from Bombay India.
Please see my below suggestions
1. For (underwear) please mention the size in correct way. The reason is every brand size differs correct me if I am wrong here. For example if you buy Size L from a brand like jockey does your brand as the same size for size L - this is really important. I saw you have size page it would be better if you keep the size in same product details page of each product. This makes the website user friendly too.
2. Are you selling worldwide or only Australia ? if only Australia then i would suggest on checkout page keep only Australia as country in Shipping Country.
3. Billing Information is missing see below
4. Add promo in all pages including checkout page.
Please let me know if you have any questions and if you want to promote your product digitally. My Signature has my email ID.
Both the Search bar and Login should also be placed beside the cart and wishlist apart from being a part of the dropdown for ease of access by the customer. Instead of being placed in the dropdown, the currency converter should be placed beside the cart and wishlist for a more systematic header look. Other crucial observations for store improvement are as follows:
May the store receive a lot of success in the days to come.