MisterMann.com.au

Highlighted
3 0 1
Hello from Melbourne Australia! I’m Shane from Mister Mann, I’d love you to check out my quality menswear store for feedback please? Appreciate your time in advance
👍🏻 www.mistermann.com.au
1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
102 8 20

First impressions.

ReplayApp and LayBuy were very slow to load.  Made the site seem like it froze before it even showed me anything.  This may turn a lot of people away.

I understand the fear of people trying to mimic your site.  It happens.  But if you want good feedback on site speed, etc, you need to turn that off before you post it.  

Aside from that the site looks pretty good.  One thing I noticed was your Logo.  When you scroll down it turns white.  If it overlaps something like product title, it hides parts of it.  You would be better off to set it to hidden when scrolling rather than hiding parts of the page with it.

Your Collections images are HUGE. much bigger than they need to be.

Your review App on the side, when scrolling also hides info.

But overall i say it looks pretty good and once the initial load lag is done, the page loads really fast.  You do have 1 app giving errors though.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Shane 

Clayton Bates here Shopify Expert from Sydney Australia. On your website you want to add lots of images of people smiling wearing your products. This will help your visitors envision themselves wearing your products and the feeling they will get also. Super important. 

Keep up the good work and reach out if you ever want to bounce ideas of me. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Morning Share

Hope all is well since your last post Shane. Site looks different then last time... or I just remember it differently. Here are some things that jump out at me....

• The big issue on your cover image is that I stare at the Adidas logo more then the "Shop Now" button, which is where you want me to look at and go to.
  • The black content box with your Welcome message has a lot of empty space that could tightened up a lot
  • I would consider testing a shorter and tighter homepage that focuses less on product and more on building your brand and what you stand for
  • How has your product page been performing? You have a different layout then people would be use to seeing. You have to be careful that this does not force people relearn or take longer then they would like to checkout. After product images & product description, your product page layout matters a lot as it can get someone to purchase and even get them to cross sell and buy more
  • Even if you keep your product images horizontal at the top, I would consider a different layout for the product title, star reviews, product description, size button, add to cart and afterpay. All this could be laid out in a more intuitive way for customers. It's a bit of a mess and disorganized right now

I would put extra focus on your product pages Share, these pages are usually where brands see the most traffic land on their site. Hope you found this helpful and see great success in 2020, if so please click "like" below to let me know. Have a great day!

P.S. I would consider using a small budget and testing your site with Google Shopping in the greater Sydney area... you can see how changes you made to your product pages affect sales with that qualified traffic from Google.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @MisterMann 

Shane, great store. It looks professional. Here are some suggestions you need to work on:-

1. You need to improve the product page. Make it more organized and clean. It looks messy. Display the product on the left side and product description, size, add to cart, buy it now part on the right side of the product.

2. The logo is overlapping the product on the product page. 

3. You should start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

5. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement all these engagement features on your store to increase the conversions and sales, I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 5 37

Hi @MisterMann (Shane)

This is Vinod from Bombay India. Digital Marketing Consultant from Bombay India.

Please see my below suggestions

1. For (underwear) please mention the size in correct way. The reason is every brand size differs correct me if I am wrong here. For example if you buy Size L from a brand like jockey does your brand as the same size for size L - this is really important. I saw you have size page it would be better if you keep the size in same product details page of each product. This makes the website user friendly too.

2.  Are you selling worldwide or only Australia ? if only Australia then i would suggest on checkout page keep only Australia as country in Shipping Country.

3. Billing Information is missing see below

Screenshot_2020-02-10 Information - Mister Mann - Checkout.png

4. Add promo in all pages including checkout page.

Please let me know if you have any questions and if you want to promote your product digitally. My Signature has my email ID.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Mistermann,

Both the Search bar and Login should also be placed beside the cart and wishlist apart from being a part of the dropdown for ease of access by the customer. Instead of being placed in the dropdown, the currency converter should be placed beside the cart and wishlist for a more systematic header look. Other crucial observations for store improvement are as follows:

1. Home button is a must at the beginning of the dropdown menu.
  2. All Footer links should be arranged vertically for better placement and alignment.
  3. The newsletter should be shifted to the footer instead of placing it in the middle of the homepage.
  4. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right and the social links should be placed below both of them.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store receive a lot of success in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes