Mistyped my bank details!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! I had wrongly typed my bank details previously and now when i try to update my bank details, it asks for my old bank details which I don’t really know since i had mistyped it previously. How am I supposed to change my bank details nw? Please this is urgent. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
676 63 88

Hey, @Smartpetstoys.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that you've mistyped your bank details initially and it's preventing you from making the corrections. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file, please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. After I've authenticated your account, I can forward this to our Payments team and they'll be able to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi i haven’t been reached out by the payments team Even though i replied to your mail. Sorry to bother you so much but this is urgent. Could please encourage the payments team to assist me ASAP. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
676 63 88

Hey, @Smartpetstoys.

Thanks for the follow-up! 

I've escalated the request to our Payments team already; however, due to a higher volume of support requests, it may take a couple of business days for them to review your account. With that being said, our Payments team will be following up with you directly via email. 

If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes