I would love some feedback on my website. I haven't 'oficially' launched, but i'm hoping i'm getting close to it. So a few notes:
- The product images are being re-done.
- Logo, etc are currently in the works (just taking longer than expected).
- A blog post is in the making to replace the test posts, just haven't quite finished it yet. Should i publish my first post the day i launch? or just put it out there as soon as i'm done?
- i'd especially greatly appreciate advice on homepage content. Right now my idea for the 3 main links are a lookbook/moodboard page, a link to the social media page (currently linked to 'lifestyle') and blog link.
I would really appreciate any advice at all. Thank you in advance!
Thanks for the background info on your store. I think it wouldn't hurt to have a few posts in your blog, so when customers get there they have a bit of content to read. You can also have your 'launch' blog post automatically publish itself on the day of, using this guide:
Here are a few notes on your homepage:
Hope this helps, and good luck with your launch! :D
Hi Jordan! Thanks so much for your feedback. I just wanted to clarify a few of your points - hope that's alright :)
- Top hero image: i'm not sure what you meant by 'more of the bottom items' - sorry i might be misunderstanding which img you're referring to
- I've tried to fix both the drop-down link in nav as well as the font-size of 'we are dedicated...' but it doesn't seem to be working (i'm doing it from theme customization). is there any other way to address this without having to code it myself?
- and i think by pinterest bar, you were referring to the instagram pics at the bottom? i haven't posted enough pics to span right, but more images to come soon! :-D
Thanks again for your feed back!
Hey again, Jane :)
Not a problem at all, I'm happy to help!