More than 500 content views per day but no sales

Abhishekkrsah
1 0 0
Frim the last 2 weeks , i an continuously getting 400 to 600 content views per day but still i am looking for my first sales.
Is anyone there to give a tip.
Please review my site : www.uppercaze.com
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Upper Caze,

Keep the following points in mind for better store optimization:

• Make your store "About Us" section more lively by adding some store product-related photographs.
  • Prompt CTAs like "Shop Now" should be added to the hero banner center for better customer engagement.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Hoping the visitor traffic gets converted to customer sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @Abhishekkrsah 

Congrats on your store, I've checked it out and I must say I really like the products displayed here, I come from a design background and I can give some suggestions to change your visual appeal of the page, for starters, the look of the UI is clear and clean, that actually solves half the problems, it's just the layout of how things are kept that needs a visual change, I like it that you have kept a big image on the landing page, change that into a slideshow of different offers and specific main products of your page, move the category list at the bottom of the page right after the slideshow., it shows the better flow of the website, the testimonial pages look good, can add a blog page to the site about your experiences and also upcoming products and market study. the page is missing banners of offers and CTA buttons that lead to those offers might want to add them to the page. also, I feel product labels can help in a good way for sales, it helps define your product catalog better. ill leave a link below to help you out with that 

stay safe 

Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=store_feedback&utm_campai...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes