Morning Team, Some feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey team,

Would love to get some feedback on my store if that entails spelling mistakes, screen loading times, overall flow of the website and really what things can I adjust and build to maximise conversions.

Check us out.....

Konka Eco Water 

Thanks,

Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 2

1) First thing I noticed  is that you really need to work on the main picture. ( Adjust the size of it / so that the ecowater can be seen and red properly 

2) I feel like you really need to work on the Logo. You can't really see or read it.

3) If I were you I would also remove the ( at the bottom of the page, right hand side ) " Powered by Shopify " 

4) I get the notion that you need more content on the website and need to make it more legit ( if that is the right word ? ) 

Anyway, I am just a beginner level Shopifier ( meaning I do have a start-up store and I am about to put it under review too just like you did ) so these are just my humble opinion. Hope it works for you 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi EcoWater, 
I have just visited your online store. Overall, it is quite amazing and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right? Here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Product page

- Show your product description show in 2 columns. When the customers can quickly and easily understand your product information, they are more willing to make their purchases.mm.png

2. Blog list page

- Make your blog images have the same size.

- Show more blog content.

- Consider to list your blog posts in one row.bb.png

3. Blog post

- Add more images/ video to make your blog post more attractive. qq.png

4. Contact us page

- Add more contact options such as your email, telephones, physical address to your Contact us page. It helps your customers easy connect with you whenever they need. By this way, you can build the trust of customers and improve your customer experiences.

They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Konka Eco Water,

"Your call to action is what tells visitors what to do, where they should click, and what to buy. It's what lights a path to your checkout and turns a visitor into a customer as quickly as possible". So, to attain the same, you need to place a "Shop Now" button in the middle of the central banner. Look into the below-mentioned points as well for boosting the overall conversion rate:

1. The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  2. "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  3. "Facebook is the largest online platform in the world where you can connect with your market and audience. It is worth your time and money to invest in it".Apart from it, add Instagram, Twitter and Linked In to the site footer as well as they are a great source of advertising as well.
  4. Only a "single newsletter" is desirable in the "site footer".So, shift the newsletter from the "homepage mid" to the "footer section" instead.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Good work, Keep it up! I really hope that "store optimization" brings a rapid change and helps to maximize the sales rate.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @EcoWater, you have a great store. All you need is to increase the engagement in your store which will help you enhance the shopping experience of your customers and will increase conversions. 

Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.

- You should add slider testimonials on the homepage.

Add a LiveChatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

To implement these tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes