Would love to get some feedback on my store if that entails spelling mistakes, screen loading times, overall flow of the website and really what things can I adjust and build to maximise conversions.
Check us out.....
1) First thing I noticed is that you really need to work on the main picture. ( Adjust the size of it / so that the ecowater can be seen and red properly
2) I feel like you really need to work on the Logo. You can't really see or read it.
3) If I were you I would also remove the ( at the bottom of the page, right hand side ) " Powered by Shopify "
4) I get the notion that you need more content on the website and need to make it more legit ( if that is the right word ? )
Anyway, I am just a beginner level Shopifier ( meaning I do have a start-up store and I am about to put it under review too just like you did ) so these are just my humble opinion. Hope it works for you
I have just visited your online store. Overall, it is quite amazing and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right? Here are some feedbacks to make it better:
1. Product page
- Show your product description show in 2 columns. When the customers can quickly and easily understand your product information, they are more willing to make their purchases.
2. Blog list page
- Make your blog images have the same size.
- Show more blog content.
- Consider to list your blog posts in one row.
3. Blog post
- Add more images/ video to make your blog post more attractive.
4. Contact us page
- Add more contact options such as your email, telephones, physical address to your Contact us page. It helps your customers easy connect with you whenever they need. By this way, you can build the trust of customers and improve your customer experiences.
They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :)
Hey Konka Eco Water,
"Your call to action is what tells visitors what to do, where they should click, and what to buy. It's what lights a path to your checkout and turns a visitor into a customer as quickly as possible". So, to attain the same, you need to place a "Shop Now" button in the middle of the central banner. Look into the below-mentioned points as well for boosting the overall conversion rate:
Good work, Keep it up! I really hope that "store optimization" brings a rapid change and helps to maximize the sales rate.
Hey @EcoWater, you have a great store. All you need is to increase the engagement in your store which will help you enhance the shopping experience of your customers and will increase conversions.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.
- You should add slider testimonials on the homepage.
- Add a LiveChatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
To implement these tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. I am sure you will find it useful.