Motorcycle accessory page... NEED CRITIQUES!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I"m getting traffic, although not in the biggest way, but thats alright i suppose seeing that my store just went live a month ago.

I was hoping there are some motorcycle builders or enthusiasts that would take a peek and just give me a quick critique of the page, and also, for bonus tell me what you imagine my vision was. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 206

Hi @SplitnLaynes ,

Please share your store URL?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Splitnlaynes,

The central banner looks awesome. However, some things need to be improved which are mentioned below as follows:

1. All discounted items should be kept in a seperate "sale" section.
  2. Adding social links will expand connectivity.
  3. Footer links should be arranged vertically for better alignment.
  4. Add some more images and a detailed product description for every product.
  5. The font style needs to be uniform in the header as well as footer. So, change the font style for "We are here to help....." line.
  6. Instagram images should be added for brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store looks even much better and receives great recognition in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes