Motorcycle lovers & Shopify Community: Can you give me some feedback?

JoseAtom
2 0 2

Hello Shopify Community,

I want to introduce you to my store: www.atomriders.com

Our Retro Motorcycle accesories brand Atom is based in Madrid, Spain. 
Can you help us with some feedback? We would love to read you opinions and any ideas will be more then welcome. We love the bad comments to imporve our store and make it better for our customers. 

Thank you in advance

vinods
Shopify Partner
497 10 85

Hi @JoseAtom 

Fantastic website. Great products. Awesome logo. Congratulations on your new store. 

Below is my feedback

1. Are your products ( gloves jackets ) washable? If yes mention wash care instructions. 

2. Mobile view shift menu icon ( Hamburgur menu ) on left and cart icon keep it on right.

3 worldwide shipping are ur products insured keeping in mind Specially high transaction product pls mention that too on shipping page.

4. Translator drop down is overlapping on cart icon. 

5. Add About page showing pics of your store or owners.

Would you love to grow your sales online via digital campaigns ? I would love to serve you. 

Feel free to contact on my email vinod@digitalcentrics.com.

Thank you.

Vinod.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hello @JoseAtom,  I hope you are doing well! Overall your store looks good. I liked the look and feel of it. Some improvements have to be done. Here are some suggestions for your store:

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Some tips for product description. 

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, following or sharing on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @JoseAtom ,

PageFly would like to have some feedback on your store:

Header

Sticky header: it will help customers navigate through your site easier. They don't need to find the main menu since it will follow them whenever they scroll down. 

Search bar: I see that your header has enough space for a full search bar with an input field. It will be more visible to users and help them to find the product faster.

Homepage:

PageFly_0-1607834328495.png

Banner: the banner has a good image, but you should use a slideshow with more images, heading, and CTA. Those elements will make the banner more useful. Without a title and CTAs, customers can feel lost and leave a bad impression. Also, the image may be too big. You may need to reduce the height of the banner.

The product list: you should show the product price and review without the hover effect and add this effect to the product image. Delivering the second image on hovering can provide more information about the product to customers. 

PageFly_1-1607834328318.png

Testimonial: the testimonial/review section should be useful to build your store/brand's credibility. Many customers will want to read the testimonials before any other information on your site. They find this section a trustworthy source of information.

Video: in addition to many high-quality images on your Home page. You can still improve the visual by adding a video to this page. Using videos is also one of the best ways to provide more information about your product.

More CTAs, Feature products: you can bring more interactive elements like Add-to-Cart and Buy Now button help and provide a shorter path to your checkout page.

Product page

Product image: you have high-quality product images. I suggest you should show more photos with the products on models. Customers will want to know how it looks in real images. It would be best to fix this section by setting the same fixed height for every image in this slide show.

PageFly_2-1607834328351.png

Color Swatches: I see many gloves and helmets in your store are the same in different colors. You can combine those products into one with different color variants. Using the Color Swatches for the color variant selector can improve the look and the professionalism of the product page.

More sections: you can consider adding more sections like Refund, Return or Warranty policies to this page. Many customers will want to find that information, and they don't need to go to other pages to find the information if they can find them on the product page.

That is some of my feedback about your store; PageFly hopes they could be useful for your store. Please Hit Like and mark Solution if you agree. 

Good luck with your store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
Simile
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello!

Love the store and the products. This is a very interesting niche. 

Some suggestions would be to add some social links, as well as adjust the placements of the drop down menus. Don't have them overlap your logo for example. 

Another option to consider here would be to include more Upsell functions, Personalization or Bundling. 

By adding our personalization app for example, your store can feature more products on the front page but they will also be

personalized to each individual visitor that you get on your store. 

Check out our apps here: Simile!

If you have any concerns or require additional customization our team would be happy to assist you.

Happy selling!

0 Likes