Moved to Shopify and redesigned | Need feedback on look and ease of use!

kbaracz
2 0 0

Hi Shopify community,

I run swim towel and beach accessories store www.tribalbeach.com.au and I just moved from WooCommerce to Shopify (I much prefer Shopify's stress-free backend!!).

I had regular sales at my previous store, but it's been a month on Shopify and I'm yet to get a sale. Would you mind providing some ruthless feedback? I've done a test run and all seems ok.

Thanks so much for your time - I know you're all super busy running your own stores!

Kylie

0 Likes

Dear Kylie,

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Improve store speed for mobile

triblespeed.png

• You can use your main collections as menu at header
  • At footer: remove "Powered by Shopify" and open social profiles at footer
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Improve social proof
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Optimize your store as per SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
rsdimitrov
Shopify Partner
87 8 25

Hi Kylie,

Some context will be helpful so I can narrow down the pointers to the ones with the most ROI for your specific case. Random improvements, when you aren't certain they'll improve buying behavior, would just be a waste of time.

1. What's the amount of traffic you've got since re-platforming?
  2. Is it different from what you are used to for this time of the year?
  3. Are people adding to cart at all since you moved to Shopify? (you can see that in Shopify Analytics)
  4. Where were the shipping costs / duration info calculated and displayed to the visitors on the WooCommerce site? 

Cheers,
Rumen

I help family-run Shopify stores increase sales from existing traffic Learn More
Problem Solved? ✅ Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? Let me solve it for you: rumen@rumendimitrov.com
Did my answer save you time? Buy me a coffee, please ☕ :) paypal.me/rsdimitrov
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2403 140 433

Hello @kbaracz, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a title here.

Screenshot - 2021-02-03T105838.798.png

- Add a section of new arrivals, trending products section on the home page.

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.

- Add categories in the header. 

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. Cross-sell and upsell the products.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- I see you have a great Instagram page. You can add an Instagram shop & feed on the home page.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflows.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes