Much appreciation for INPUT & THOUGHTS ~ Thank you!

Jules316
4 0 0
Hello! I’m good with product but, challenged by tech! I know many of you are gifted with a great eye, I’d be honored by your feedback and welcome changes!

0 Likes

Hi @Jules316 

Do you have your store URL ? 

Happy to send you very detailed review also if you reach out below 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Jules316,

Could you please share your store URL?

Thanks

Regards

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Jules316
4 0 0
Oh my word...you are so helpful! Thank you!!! Like I said, way better with product than tech 😉

Here’s my URL, thank you!
https://vintage316.org/
0 Likes
Jules316
4 0 0
https://vintage316.org/

Thank you 🤗
0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
246 43 151

Hi Jules! 

Wow! My first impression I see is an organized product selection that makes it easy to see your great products. I feel like I’m in your brick-and-mortar store!

Now, a few things:

The homepage

• I don’t think you need the scrolling hero images. They aren’t clickable, and only the first one has any information about Vintage 316. Personally, I would remove it. That being said, a heatmap (to see where people click, move and scroll) can tell you what your customers think. Considering the images aren’t linked, I would be interested in seeing how many visitors click on those images assuming they are linked.
  • You’re missing a favicon. Here’s how to add one to your store. 
  • Since you do ship internationally, I would be specific about your currency. Be sure everyone knows it’s USD. Then also have the option to change the location/currency (automatically would be preferred) to help international guests checkout easier. 
  • Let’s talk about the footer/bottom of the page for a second. Instead of having a vertical template, use a traditional footer with two columns.  
    • Other Store locations - maybe it would be better to say, “Stop by our store at…”
    • Follow us on social media - Just delete it. You have the linked social media icons at the bottom of your page. Speaking of which, update your Facebook link from https://m.facebook.com/Vintage316/ to https://www.facebook.com/Vintage316/. On desktop, the mobile view distorts the page.  
    • Shipping and Returns - I would suggest instead putting grouping them by “Important Info” or “About” and adding in things like your Terms & Conditions, contact information and sizing chart.

Product pages

• You have a lot of positives going on here! I love your product images. I can see your style immediately, and the description is very, very helpful!
  • It needs a sizing chart. I’m glad you mention how it fits! That being said, sizing for women can range considerably. You may be able to reduce returns if customers can see what size they need.
  • Add in accessory dimensions as well. How long is it? How wide is it? 
  • Speaking of sizes, what is Large - Reserved Erica? I found it on your Bella Tunic Dress
  • Another bit of information missing from your site are the care instructions. Are these items dry clean only? Hand wash? Machine washable? 
  • Get those reviews added! A few of your products have reviews, and that’s great. If customers aren’t providing them organically, considering a reminder in the purchase confirmation email. 

Collection pages

• I would highly suggest cleaning up your product filters. A click heatmap can help you see which products are most popular, which would help in prioritizing featured collections in the future. For now though, cleaning up your filter list can reduce duplicates (i.e., camo and camouflage, plus and plus size) and eliminate extras that can be listed under a different category (i.e., Black Lace Duster bell sleeve). 
  • The filter could be broken down to style, color, size, etc. It would make it easier for your customers to find exactly what they want to find! 

Contact information

• This is where I feel you should find ways to make your website stand-out. I see you have a chat option now, but it’s not going much. It’s not really engaging. 
  • There are chat options out there that would ramp up your chat abilities. You don’t need a big team to get big things done with chat. You can set up things like an auto invite, which would trigger an invite to someone who added a product to their cart but didn’t check out within 30 seconds. A message would automatically display asking something like, “Are there any questions we can assist with today?” 
  • People want to have the ability to contact a company. When there’s only a chat option, some customers may get nervous. I would still add an email address and phone number to make sure every customer has a way to get in touch with you, whether it’s online or through the phone. 

I know it sounds like a lot to do. The majority of it is just house-keeping stuff. The rest of it will go faster if you use visitor behavior to guide your decisions. Lucky Orange has tools to capture visitor behavior and engagement through heatmaps, chat and more. It has a free trial (no credit card required) and then plans cost just US $10/month. 

Jules, you’re doing great. I see amazing things in the future! Be sure to update us on the community forum to tell us how things are going.

Cheers - 

Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Jules316
4 0 0
I am incredibly great full for your wisdom, feedback and keen insight.

I am excited to tackle your suggestions one by one in order to improve my site!

You are a true gem, I think I love you 🙌🙌🙌

All the best, keep inspiring others to greatness!

Jules~
Vintage 316
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Jules316, here are the suggestions you need to work on:-

1. Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Add a header menu. Make the footer more professional. 

3. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

Some marketing tools that you need to add which will help you in increasing the conversions:-

1. Add web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting email addresses.

2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

To implement these marketing tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes