Do you have your store URL ?
Happy to send you very detailed review also if you reach out below
Could you please share your store URL?
Wow! My first impression I see is an organized product selection that makes it easy to see your great products. I feel like I’m in your brick-and-mortar store!
Now, a few things:
I know it sounds like a lot to do. The majority of it is just house-keeping stuff. The rest of it will go faster if you use visitor behavior to guide your decisions. Lucky Orange has tools to capture visitor behavior and engagement through heatmaps, chat and more. It has a free trial (no credit card required) and then plans cost just US $10/month.
Jules, you’re doing great. I see amazing things in the future! Be sure to update us on the community forum to tell us how things are going.
Hello @Jules316, here are the suggestions you need to work on:-
1. Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
2. Add a header menu. Make the footer more professional.
3. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4
-Newsletter sign up box
Some marketing tools that you need to add which will help you in increasing the conversions:-
1. Add web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting email addresses.
2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
To implement these marketing tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. I am sure you will find it useful.