What do you think?
Is it optimized for conversions?

:D

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
164 5 34

Hello @mattyb0908 

I saw your website as I am very much aware of this product here in India too below is my real feedback.

1. I know the product is great important is the name on the website - just keep the name of the website as per the name of the product (hydrophobic t-shirt/apparels) so when people search on google your site comes up also on the home page write some details content about the product

2. Do not mention that you are drop-shipping people in usa love made in usa.

3. On your checkout page on the top keep your logo and not the trust logos

4. Also i notice a problem on checkout page

5. Mention your contact address in footer and contact page to gain trust

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Looks nice, but on the product pages, sharing icons only appear once you hover on them, otherwise, they are white.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi mattyb0908,

General

• It might be a good idea to create a logo for your business! Having a professional logo makes your brand stand out and more memorable. There are many great free tools that you can use to make one, such as Hatchful.
  • When your store is a single item product like that, I'd really suggest including a Buy Now type of button near the very top of your homepage to bring people to your product page so they can buy it right away!

Homepage

• You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.

Product

• Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 4

Hello,

Thanks for the great feedback :D!

What problem do you notice in checkout?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 4

Hello,

Thanks for the great feedback :D!

What problem do you notice in checkout?@vinods

1 Like
Highlighted

A site is a journey and you should alway optimize it as you grow the business. A site is never done. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would a/b test having a video above the fold. Would a hero shot and a great USP sell the product better and faster?

2. Since you have a product page, I would remove the product off the homepage. That way you can a/b test changes on your homepage

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page Feedback

1. I would on your product images as they are nothing special and don't sell me on the product. This is the biggest area of your site and your images are not helping build your brand

2. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

3. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer.

4. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like