Muy New online store BUBBLE OF COLORS

1 0 0

Visita y comenta.

www.bubbleofcolors.com

9A4FF8CB-BC4D-41E4-AA8C-3A1278750FD1.jpegBubbleofcolors

0 Likes

I would suggest Adding an About page. Tell your brand's story. What makes you different from the rest? Why should visitors buy from you?

The separator on your pricing is inconsistent. Some prices use a comma, while others use a period. I would suggest making it uniform.

I would also suggest taking the time to write good product descriptions. Good product descriptions not only describe the products, they also compel your site visitors to buy.

On the Contact page, I would suggest using an official bubbleofcolors.com email, such as info@bubbleofcolors.com or help@bubbleofcolors.com. It's professional and it adds a level of trust to your store.

I would suggest adding the size guide as a separate page/link, rather than a blog post, as it's easier to find that way. If you can put a size guide on every product page, that would be even better.

I would suggest offering a perk for signing up to your newsletter. People nowadays don't just give out their email addresses for nothing. Perhaps a discount on the first order?

I would also suggest making your social media links open on a new tab so you don't drive traffic away from your site.

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. Move the sizing chart information off your homepage and make a new page for this. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi Bubbleofcolors,

General
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like