My Amazon Go-To's

Kwilborn1k
5 0 0

When I first becam=e an buyer on Amazon my go to products was women's lingerie. 

I'm a college student and the cheapest thing for me to purchase was underwear, though I was paying 16.00 each pair.

I feel like I'm giving my customers something really quick and easy to buy. 

Am I??

Glamourous Botique – BizGlitz (myshopify.com)

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
671 79 222

Hey @Kwilborn1k,

Your current products are La Senza brand underwear which I wouldn't recommend. La Senza doesn't take back returns on these items because of hygienic reasons so trying to sell them (even with tags on) still sparks that concern. Additionally, La Senza often has $5 underwear sales or 5 for $25 kinds of deals.

screencapture-bizglitz-myshopify-collections-all-products-all-white-lingerie-2021-02-26-10_34_53.png

A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

If you don't have the funds to create a lot of inventory, I'd recommend dropshipping. Take a look at our Dropshipping playlist, we walk you through the best platforms to use for shipping time and margins, how to find winning products and more. All free, no course necessary :).

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes