My Brand Just Went Live ; Opinions Please

Solved
Highlighted

TheTREBrand

I was planning to go live in December, but I decided to do a soft launch until then. Just started my first ad campaign to gauge results on FB (the campaign is pending approval). I'm looking for general feedback on your initial impression visiting the site, as well as my products, which are all custom. 

- FYI, no I rather not have my social media (i.e., Instagram) attached to the website, but I do have a link, and I do have a social media presence for the brand. 

I appreciate any and all feedback provided. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
85 4 29

This is an accepted solution.

Congrats on launching your store!  It looks like you've got most of the basics down - your branding looks solid, and your visuals are great.  I'd say your two next steps would be:

1.  Start driving traffic and analyze what it does (I wrote a post you can read on how to use Google Analytics here

2. Nest your collection pages under your main nav - its hard to navigate to specific collections in Mens / Womens / etc.  Take a look at how www.jcrew.com does it. 

Good luck with your store!

Entaice

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @SBOfficial 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 76

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @SBOfficial,

Dani here from Shopify!

First off, congratulations on launching your store! I think doing a soft launch initially is a great idea to start attracting your audience. Overall your store looks great. The imagery you've used on your site is very attractive, and your products look great!

I agree with @Entaice about your menus. I know this is how your Theme is set up so may not be anything you can do, but I do have to agree that it makes it a bit difficult to navigate your store. For example, finding your FAQ, Blog, and Contact options under the About section is difficult. Especially since these sections are not obviously associated with the About section.

You'll want to review your policy pages. I believe these were generated from the template generator, but you'll find that the Privacy Policy still has some placeholder text. You can remove these placeholders if they do not apply to your store.

You should also review your Refund policy, as some of the items mentioned do not actually apply to your store. For example, There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable): Book with obvious signs of use; CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.

I'm getting very nit-picky here, but I noticed that you forgot to capitalize the A in Amazon Pay.

Since you mentioned that you do have an Instagram for the business, do you have your website linked to your Instagram? So that customers browsing your Instagram can easily find your website? You may also be interested in our free Instagram Shopify Academy course.

One thing you may want to consider is actually timing your official launch a few weeks earlier to take advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday. This is the busiest time of the year for sales and I wouldn't want you to miss out on this. Take a look at our BFCM toolbox for some ideas to take advantage of this season.

What other marketing strategies are you looking to use for your official launch?

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted

@Dani @FFT_SMART @Entaice 

Thank you, 

I have an IG for my website that is linked. Slowly starting to make better use of it. I've so caught up and multi-hated with this i forgot all about Black Friday, that changes the ball game on a whole other level now lol. I've also republished my Collections widget I created, just needed to clean it up a bit, hopefully it makes navigating a bit easier. As with the other links you all mentioned, couldn't agree more, thank you! I get so caught up with designing, writing, placing, social media(ing), I lose some perspective. I've adjusted the navigation to look more streamlined, and added the contact us at the footer menu. I hope this makes it all easier. I'm hoping to hire someone soon to assist with social media functions so I can remove some hats and actually start doing some valuable marketing. 

I really appreciate all of your feedback, and I will definitely read that post for Analytics @Entaice , and thanks for the app recommendation @FFT_SMART , looking into that now.

Again, your feedback is both respected, and appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

sorry, please delete this. 

0 Likes