My First Shopify Store - Need Your guys Feedback

amansonar
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

This Is my First Shopify Store . A Home Decor Store and I Would Love if you Guys Give me your Honest Feedback.

So, I Can Improve my Store . Website : https://a-luxus.com

Thank you 

0 Likes

Dear @amansonar 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:

• Add no text logo and add favicon
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 19-25

aluxspeed.png

• Add predictive search feature and provide "x" button at search bar
  • Show your catalog as the menu at the header
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Later Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Highlight your USP and Add Trust Badge
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do On-Site SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

•  
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
amansonar
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your Feedback 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @amansonar, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback :

- Add a favicon.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store, and you've done some really great work! I really enjoyed browsing the site over all. There are a few recommendations I'd like to make:

• I'd likely remove this 10% discount offer, as customers haven't had a chance to browse your store yet. Perhaps even simply delay it a little. 
  • As others have mentioned, add a favicon to your store. 
  • I'm never a huge fan of partner products, why do you have those in your store? If you are doing any advertising or marketing, there is a strong chance that a customer may click off your site and not return. I'd strongly consider not having partner products. 
  • I'd like your About Us to be fleshed out a little more and made a little more persuasive, which you can learn to do here. You've made a great start on it! 
  • A lot of the product photography feels different, have you considered in-house product photography for your products for consistency across the board? 

Have you developed a marketing plan for the business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

amansonar
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks a Lot 

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

You're so welcome. Keep going, you've made a great start. 

If there's anything else you'd like to query with us don't hesitate to get in touch with our team!

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Hey @amansonar, hope you are doing good. I checked your website and I have mentioned few things you can do to improve your shopify store:-

• I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
  • Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

--> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. 

-->Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add Trust Badges, this will make them feel                                  more comfortable making a purchase. 

• Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopping-Cues-1536x842.png

• Add a favicon to your website, it'll boost your brand recognition, credibility, and trust.
  • I would suggest a good logo on your website because logos are the foundation of your brand identity and makes a strong first impression.
Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz