My Introduction - Just Saying Hi

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hi Everyone,

Before I start to create posts here, I thought the best thing would be to introduce myself and tell you a little about my business (without self-promoting). I started using Shopify over two years ago, and I am so glad that I started when I did. I created dropshipping businesses, grew them, and then sold them. I got bored of it, so I decided to come up with my own marketing business. I created my business on Instagram first where I wanted to promote small businesses. After I told my dad about it, he told me the name was horrible (it was TheShopSmallBusiness) so he actually came up with the name Beeureka (be eureka - be discovered). I started to branch out from expanding my social media marketing services and started to create email marketing services as well. I can say that I really do love what I am doing, at the age of 24 (25 in January), I would have never imagined in a million years that I can create a successful business that has helped me meet amazing people. So to wrap this up, I can't wait to learn from you all.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 60

Hi, Beeureka!

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

Thanks so much for the introduction! Happy to hear that you're liking the platform and service and using it to find success in your businesses. If there's anything we can do to help you out, please feel free to let us know.

What are some of the top tips you'd give to someone just starting out on Shopify? The feedback on my store forum might be a great place for you to inject some of your knowledge and experience! Also, your knowledge of social media could really come in handy for other members of the community, so, we hope to hear more from you. Also, I hope that this new forums tool we've launched this year can help facilitate that.

Best,
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes