I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps.
Firstly, your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have some essential tabs: Home, Shop. I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers to get know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable.
Add Sticky Header
I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want.
Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages.
I am not sure if your store is one collection store. If yes, you should make the most of your homepage by featuring your only collection by a video.
Also, there are too many products on the home page and they seem not to be so outstanding. A buy button should be added to every single product. You have added to cart button but it shows in form of an icon and visitors might miss it if they don’t hover on the image.
Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.
Promotion should be announced right from the moment visitors enter your page. A popup or one slide on banner slide show will make sure your client will not miss your sale.
Chatbox, Testimonials and About us sections can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.
Invest in bespoke imagery
More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization
Use accordion for product variants/quantity is a good idea to make your product page more organized.
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.
The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.
Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 20th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.
The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.
Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings
Use block text and bullet point
Add related products
Below the product details section, you need to add more related products so that customers have more exposure to your other products.
Use load more
“Load More” proved to be the loading schema that worked best across desktop and mobile devices
You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
Hello @GoodLookinSumme, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- You should add a high-quality banner image related to the product that you are selling.
- Add policies (privacy, shipping, returns & refund) in the footer. Add social media links in the footer.
- Make your store easy to navigate. Add collection name in the header menu.
Add these tools in your store to make your store engaging and interactive which will helo you to reduce the bounce rate:
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a loyalty rewards program, start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!