My Shop disappeared and currently "unavailable"

paolo1987
Tourist
4 0 2

My website technomask-us.myshopify.com disappeared after input the credit card info to upgrade the account. Now it show a message saying " Oops, something went wrong. This shop is unavailable" 

I immediately reached out to the support 5 days ago but NO response so far. ticket ID is 20069640.

This is frustrating because I can't login at all and it seems all the work I've done is vanished. 

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Reach out to support again. Shopify usually gets back to you the same day, if not sooner. Try their live chat.

Your store information should be secure, but it's on Shopify's end to sort out an issue like that  

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
paolo1987
Tourist
4 0 2

I already reached out so many times and unfortunately no response so far... Worst customer service ever.

holindang
1 0 0

Hello. Did you solve the problem?
I had the same problem as you two weeks ago and still haven't solved it. I can't use the domain I bought through Google.

0 Likes
paolo1987
Tourist
4 0 2

No didn't solve the problem, this is so frustrating, been working weeks to launch this new website and now it's gone and nobody is answering. The keep saying to wait 24-72 hours... such a terrible customer support.

0 Likes
paolo1987
Tourist
4 0 2

I want to know how TF is possible that nobody from Shopify support is answering... No reply to emails, live chat and phone number are no longer working... Like is this even legal?? I paid for a service 10 days ago, I worked for over a month to code a website and completely disappeared without any warning....  If anyone know what am I supposed to do please let me know. My ticket ID is 20069640 was opened over a week ago and still NO ANSWER. What's going on?????? 

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 2.55.10 PM.png

0 Likes
ahamshif
6 0 0

I am having this problem now. Was it resolved for you?

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
927 25 310

Hi @paolo1987 !

• I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes