My Shopify site is down again

Allblazing
4 0 0

My website, allblazing.io, has gone down again. We have not integrated any unusual apps nor have we carried out any recent coding. At the moment, the footer of the website is still visible but the collections and all the other modules of the website are not. The admin panel is fine.

We are carrying out job interviews need week so the timing is terrible.

This is the second time the website has gone down on a Friday afternoon (Netherlands). I have sent a message for support yesterday but still no reply. Is anyone else having similar problems? Please help. Best, Mark

0 Likes
Danishecom
Trailblazer
240 7 28

@Allblazing  Hope you re fine may i help you? I think there is something wrong with your template. would you please let me checkout from the dashboard side? you can give me staff account access so i will be able to checkout exactly whats going on. 

email yupsoftware4@gmail.com

0 Likes
Allblazing
4 0 0

Hi, I don't normally add developers that I dont know to my dashboard. That said, as a you have a lot of history helping Shopify merchants I have added your details. Please do not change any code that you are unsure about.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Danishecom
Trailblazer
240 7 28

@Allblazing  you do not need to worry about I just identify the issue and let you know.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Trailblazer
240 7 28

@Allblazing i have checked there is an issue in your template checkout I have installed the debut template in your store to check out what's wrong with the store and I have found I have to customize your theme if you give me permission to for customization then i will do it otherwise i won't touch. checkout debute theme working fine. go-to online store action and view so you will know what is wrong in it. you can add me on whats app so i can tell you you have to solve this problem. +92 3458945092 

0 Likes
Allblazing
4 0 0

Hi, 

I am using the Streamline theme and have spent months perfected it. I am not sure whether you are suggesting this, but I do not want to change themes as this one has been carefully edited. I will message you now...

Thanks for looking into this

0 Likes
Allblazing
4 0 0

I have checked the site and it is the same as before, but now I am using Debut theme rather than my original editing Streamline. And, the problem is still the same -- the site is still down.

As you have made Debut my main theme (without permission) now, I believe I have lost all the original Streamline theme edits. I believe this is going from terrible to absolute nightmare. Please advise as you are not responding to the WhatsApp messages.

0 Likes