My Store Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

I'm not getting a lot of traffic especially from search engines. Im looking for honest feedback on what I can do to fix this, im sure i would have made some changes that has caused this and would like honest feedback on improvements I can make. 

www.askann.co.uk 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
164 5 34

Hi @askann 

I saw your website, honestly before you do any kind of digital marketing and spend $$ on your store please try to keep products which are quick sell products.

I see products for which the buyer response is less. Also the images are not clear of the products.

If you need any help in product suggestion for this kind of industry do feel free to get to email me.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi askann,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like