My Store Isn't making Sales

SterlingSonicRJ
3 0 0

I started this store 2 months ago and i have 5 sales and I have spent $1500 in marketing not sure if its just a bad product or if I'm not marketing the right way any help would be awesome 

https://sterlingsonic.com/products/stealth-black-pods

0 Likes
EMMANS
4 0 0

Welcome to Shopify Community!

I have read your request and I have browsed through your store. I have some recommendations for you.

*Make a revamp of your store.

* Set up a sales funnel.

*Set up your website SEO

0 Likes

Hi @SterlingSonicRJ, kill this product and testing another one. 

Dan from Ryviu
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3746 214 668

Hey @SterlingSonicRJThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- I would recommend you to go for a white theme instead of the black theme for your store. 

- Add the 'Shop' option in the navigation bar. 

AiTrillion_0-1626417528466.png

- Add a favicon.

- Being a single product store, you should add an engaging product video to attract & engage the visitors coming to your store.

- Add a call to action button here on the homepage as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_1-1626417859667.png

- Some add ons you can do in your store which will help you to drive conversions: 

• Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors and increases the authenticity of the brand. 
  • Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.
  • Run email campaigns targeting customers. 
  • Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @SterlingSonicRJ 

Just had look into your website, It's Looking great. I observed few points on your website, I hope my suggestions are helpful for your store.

Best way to boost up your sales is to implement reward program
Rewards and Credits: If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
->Identify your best customers.
->Reduce advertising costs
->Acquire new customers.
->Move customers up the buying ladder
Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Add blog in home page.

Try to add social login, Social logins have as many benefits for businesses as they do for users. It reduces the number of steps between arriving on the site and buying to improve conversions. One-click logins also decrease abandonment - new users don't have yet another password to remember.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Jordan_S
2 0 0

Hey there! 

Foundations of a great store here! Good start

Are you getting traffic?  Your Ad spend seems high enough that you should be able to drive traffic.  If not, you need to look at your campaigns and do some tuning work.  Find a smaller more focused customer group and split test some different ads see if you get any bites. 

Other than that, If you are getting traffic the problem is conversion/engagement.  There's some great advice on this thread already for that... but I'll add some points:

• Re-structure the page layout.  Someone mentioned drop the black background and I agree.  Need to think about clearer product descriptions and a more user focused layout
  • Get the video front and centre to draw people in and follow up with a image slider, will look slicker and cleaner 
  • Create a new page for the about us, and also add some other pages, FAQ or Contact or something.  I get that you're a one product store but if customers don't feel at home or nervous that you're not professional they won't part with cash.  Get some payment trust icons in too, maybe some independent product reviews if you have them.

Finally, our company Haglit makes an app in the store than could help convert.  If you're getting traffic, Haglit will engage with visitors and negotiate discount incentives to get them to check out using AI haggling.  https://apps.shopify.com/haglit 

Feel free to get in touch if you have any other questions. 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @SterlingSonicRJ,

Sorry to hear that you've been spending on ads with no return. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

sterling-sonic-01.png

ONE PRODUCT
Since you are a one product store, I’d recommend checking out https://www.buytruetouch.com/ for inspiration on how to set up a landing page to drive sales.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

PRODUCTS
As you know, wireless earbuds can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for wireless earbuds in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.
I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

SEO
When writing your SEO, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. You have your product named "Stealth Black Pods", the issue here is that a person trying to find this type of product in Google is not going to type “Stealth Black Pods” into the search bar. I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you reach your intended audience organically. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi there, 

I would definitely focus on optimizing your marketing and diving deeper into who your target audience is and plan strategies around that. From there figure how to optimize your product pages. It's a great product but can get lost with your background color and product being the same color. I would look at having secondary colors for your product pages. This all would be a better UI experience. 

Jonathan 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
0 Likes