My Store Review

kyle2001hudson
Tourist
17 0 3

I haven’t done any real marketing besides a small Facebook ad for about $10 and I have been getting about 500 per day the last 3 days but I have no sales. About maybe 2% add to cart or get to checkout but still no sales. I’ve asked a lot of people to review my site and done almost everything people told me but still no sales. I feel like I have a good product, my shipping times are under 2 weeks, my prices are good, and I don’t have any major site issues. If anyone could be any help I would appreciate it so much! TheProSteamer.com

0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Excursionist
94 3 6

Hello,

Welcome to the community

Have you gotten any sales at all since you have been running the store

0 Likes

Hello @kyle2001hudson I hope you are doing good?

This is Johny, an expert shopify website developer and marketer with over 4 years of experience.
I've read your issues and I can see that you've tried your best to abide with some rules guiding conversion such as Shipping, pricing...

Having checked your website as an expert, I am impressed and with what I am seeing, I can surely assure you that you haven't done much with targeting the right audience which is very essential. Finding the best interest in a certain demographic is very essential in running effective and profitable Facebook or any social media advertisement. 

I also recall  the fact that you have some add to carts with no purchase? Well, that is a common thing that happens in ecommerce and that is also the reason why you need to go extra miles to achieve conversion and SALES FUNNEL is the best solution for that.

Urgent matters need urgent solutions. If you need help optimizing your store to a more professional taste Contact me and I can help you.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes

Hi @kyle2001hudson 

Website looks impressive ,Try to go with few options which helps in increasing sales.

Try to add social sharing feature in footer  section of homepage and add it in product page above the product  description.

2.png

Rewards:
The most common reward program allow customers to accumulate points through sales or straightforward actions on your store. Customers earn reward points on every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for a reward to encourage them to make a repeat purchase. Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.
You can offer  rewards for customer through Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Can give more credits to the favorite customers.

Add Wishlist  button below the add to cart. Bring more visitors to your store ,Increase sales it helps in promotion. Try to add this button.

To show your visitors the items they've viewed while browsing your site, offering you an opportunity to increase your sales by showing them the items they've already shown interest in then add recently viewed items in product page . Getting started is easy with recently viewed items.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @kyle2001hudsonThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1626084648776.png

- Being a single product store you should add an engaging product video to engage the traffic coming to your store displaying the use & benefits of the product.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- On the announcement bar add a call to action button so customers can take an action. 

- Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

web push.png

86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. If you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes