My Store is live but google search is still using the opening soon listing.

4 0 0

With 'request indexing' currently disabled in the google console is there anything I can do? 

0 Likes

Dear @Tara10 

Submit Sitemap at Google Search Console

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1400+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
4 0 0
Hi, thanks very much for responding. I've submitted the sitemap several times. Each time the site map is accepted successfully, but I notice when I inspect my home page URL in the console it says it's "indexed, not submitted in sitemap." It also says the last time my site was crawled was on the 10th of Nov (before I removed the password login for my site) and the user declared canonical url is www.inneratlas.com.au/password while the google selected canonical is www.inneratlas.com.au . www.inneratlas.com.au/password with the Opening Soon meta data is what is still appearing in search when I google my brand name. Any thoughts? Thanks so much!
0 Likes

Here is your site on google

inneratlas search.png

the user declared canonical url is www.inneratlas.com.au/password -  It is the wrong one "canonical can not be this" 

google selected canonical is www.inneratlas.com.au -  As your site is live google taken right canonical

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1400+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks again for replying. I'm trying to get google to pick up the current meta data now that my site is live. The listing in the image pasted above reflects the meta data before my shop opened. I'm hoping to get it to appear like the image below as it does in Bing .

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.00.58 pm.png

0 Likes
4 0 0

Also the user declared canonical is coming up as www.inneratlas.com.au/password in the console - which could be the reason for the Opening Soon listing appearing? 

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 8.59.20 pm.png

0 Likes