My Store login account

SydnyJones
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there,

Its been over 4days now and I still can't login to my store, I have no idea what is going on, if anyone out there can help solve this issue will be great. I have IP registered with it and will take legal action if this continues, this behaviour is not acceptable as it can damage brand names. 

Regards,

Sydny. 

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
943 79 220

Hi, Sydny!

Julie here from Shopify Support. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having troubles logging in. Are you seeing any error messages? If so, can you please share a screenshot of the error message you're seeing? It would also be helpful to know which devices and browsers you've tried and whether you have any staff members who are also experiencing login issues. All of this information can help us identify what's going on. 

That being said, login issues are most often browser-related. If you aren't already using Google Chrome, we recommend that you do so. We'll also want to make sure that your browser is up to date. You can find out if your browser needs updating by heading on over to whatismybrowser.com.

Next, let's run through the following troubleshooting steps: 

• Clear your browser's cache and cookies. If you aren't quite sure how to do this, you can find instructions here. Try logging in again.
  • Try logging in using incognito mode in Chrome. You can access this by selecting File > New Incognito Window
  • Try logging in using another supported browser.
  • Try logging in using another internet connection and/or device. For example, if you are using WiFi on your computer, you can try again using cellular data on your mobile device. 
  • Restart your device. If you are using WiFi, I also recommend rebooting your router. 

Please let me know how that goes! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes