My Store

Solved
PatPatW
3 0 0

hi there, i hv been running my store for more than 6 months, but the traffic and sales are very limited. how can i increase store traffic and sales? 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @PatPatW, could you share your store URL? so I can look into it and highlight what improvements you can do and changes you can work on to bring sales.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
PatPatW
3 0 0
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @PatPatW, I reviewed your store and here are some inputs from my side:

- The product title should not be on the images. Thumbnail images should be clear and attractive to grab visitor's attention to the product. 

AiTrillion_0-1618823154831.png

- Display the thumbnail image in this section of high quality and clearly visible. Make the homepage aesthetically appealing. 

AiTrillion_1-1618823977304.png

- You should work on the pricing. It can be one of the reasons you might miss sales.

Add these customer engagement tools to your store:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

- Make sure to Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hey @PatPatW

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

0 Likes