Hey there, @TheStripesInMe
Bo here from Shopify Support!
I have noted that you post in the feedback community quite often. While being receptive of feedback is an awesome trait, are you taking it all on board and making the adjustments accordingly? How has business been so far? Have you had a launch campaign for your store yet? Are you running any online ads to draw traffic to your store?
With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of just importing the descriptions from your print on demand provider you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this tee? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.
As your store is not a household name yet, what is going to be the motivation for a customer to buy a tee with just your store name on it? I wouldn't buy a tee with a store name for the sake of it, not if the store means nothing to me. I would have to recommend that you create some more designs for your store. I was able to find this guide on coming up with t-shirt designs.
Taking a look at your homepage, there is a typo on the text overlay of the banner:
You have branded yourself as a taekwondo apparel store. Outside of this branding, I do not see any mention of taekwondo on your site or in your products. Your products do not seem to have anything to do with taekwondo. Your products are limited and don't have any reference to taekwondo, think about adding more products with reference to this or maybe consider a rebrand. Here is a store that sells taekwondo apparel, take a look at it for some inspiration.
Your homepage has a collection list section with no collection selected, be sure to fix that:
Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!
All the Best,
Hi @TheStripesInMe !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
2. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
3. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
4. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
5. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
9. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.