My Website

Rcanchola
2 0 2

Hey Guys, I would love if some of you can go and check out my website and give me some feedback. (thealeafcbd.com) 

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website. I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @Rcanchola 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

thespeed.png

• Improve ON Page SEO and social proof
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Rcanchola
2 0 2

Thank you for your feedback I'll definitely work on it!

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1221 155 216

Hi @Rcanchola,

You have a great store. I have some recommendations for you to make your website better as follows:

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-01 lúc 11.20.01.png

- Blog: It's better to have the same size of your thumbnail in blog. It makes your website more professionals.

- Redesign the About us. It looks boring so you should change the picture and redesign it to make it more attractive.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-01 lúc 11.26.46.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!