My brand needs a good tune-up and need to hire someone

Excursionist
92 0 8

Has anyone had sucess with companies that help with brand development? My company needs a fresh start... New look, new markting campaigns, and some advice on social media marketing.

-Marisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
179 0 15

Hello. I would love to help you with your store. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more info. Thanks

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

Hi Marisa! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

Your website looks great, and I know what you mean about stronger branding - an appealing brand can carry your product much more effectively than the best marketing campaign. Your website also needs to reflect the branding, which can then be extended to your social media channels, newsletters, and the customer communication.

The best way forward is to learn first about your goals - what would you like to achieve with your company, who is your ideal target customer and also who are your main competitors. This will help us establish which direction to take to help you achieve your goals [it can be more sales, awareness, followers etc.], what kind of colors, a tone of voice and graphics to use on your website to appeal to your target audience, and how to stand out among the competitors.

In order for your branding to be successful, we must first identify your core philosophies, such as the mission statement and values. It's also important to determine your brand's value proposition to the consumer. This is the foundation of building a brand that truly represents your organization.

We will determine where you stand in the marketplace and who your customer is. We will uncover what is most important for driving growth and analyze how your product is currently viewed by consumers. Additionally, an in-depth competitor analysis - including a review of competitor websites, search engine optimization, brand identities, and advertising - informs who you will compete with for market share, how to differentiate, and what strategies to employ.

Then, based on the information above, we can create a marketing strategy for your social media to reflect the same branding. In this stage we would create the look, feel, and voice of your brand that will be carried through all marketing channels - from the website to social media, advertisements, and packaging.

I often work with online retailers who want to develop strong branding to stand out in a busy marketplace - it all starts with a thorough research to get the fundamentals right.

Book your free Skype chat now [free chat] to speak with our ecommerce expert and to learn how we can help you build powerful and compelling branding for your business.

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce Expert

Rock Paper Copy  

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1801 30 198

Hello,

Social media marketing mentions to the business of procuring traffic or attention through social media sites.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes