My cat product store

Steven_Patton
2 0 0

I am looking to improve my store further and make it look buyer friendly. I was wondering If I could get some advice? 

www.kittyloversparadise.com

0 Likes
Jade
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
353 0 82

Hi, Steven!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

You have a very fun looking website! Your cat products are very cute! I have some tips that you can implement to make your site more buyer friendly.

1) Shopify has a Contact Page Template that you can add to your contact page. This makes it so that your contact page has a form where your customers can send you a message. Messages that are sent this way are forwarded to the email address that is listed in your Shopify admin under Settings > General on the top of the page under Customer Email. We have the steps on how to add the contact page template in our help document here.

2) The font that is in your red announcement bar on the top of your website is a bit hard to read. You may want to change the font to a something easier to see. 

3) I recommend making your AWESOME CAT SHIRTS a separate collection with each t-shirt being its own product with its own size options (variants) available. This way your customers can see that you have a wide variety of t-shirts that are available and are able to select the size that they want. 

4) For the rings that are on your website, do they come in one-size fits all or are there different sizes to choose from? If they have different size options you may want to create size variants for them. If they come in one-size fits all you may want to mention that in the product descriptions.

5) I visited your Facebook page and I wasn't sure if you know this already but Shopify has an integration with Facebook called the Facebook Sales Channel that creates a Shop tab on your Facebook business page. When you add products in your Shopify admin, you can make it so that your products are visible on Facebook as well in the Shop tab that is created. When your customers are on your Facebook page and click on a product that is in the Shop tab, this will take them to the checkout to complete their order. Their order details will appear in your Shopify admin under Orders.

Have a purrfect day! /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ❁ \∫

0 Likes
Steven_Patton
2 0 0

Thank you so much for the advice <3 

I am glad you like my store and I took all of your advice so now things are in purrfect shape! I want to find a drive traffic to my store now. I have created target facebook ads so wish me luck!

and here is a cute cat picture for your help:D

Here is a picture for you!

0 Likes
Garland_Haley
46 0 0

This post just made my day ^^ But yea buyer standpoint here- 

-When I went to the free necklace it said 38 left then I saw someone from x bought it so I refreshed the page and it still said 38. Just a heads up buyers are turned off if they think they are being lied to :)

0 Likes
lkose33
4 0 0
I have check your theme and you honestly layout your internet site in a very responsive and effective way as you can see. I'm also running at the cat products like cat litter tray to review them on-line.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3434 195 620

Hello @Steven_Patton, please check the URL that you have shared. The store isn't opening.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes