My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.
You have a very fun looking website! Your cat products are very cute! I have some tips that you can implement to make your site more buyer friendly.
1) Shopify has a Contact Page Template that you can add to your contact page. This makes it so that your contact page has a form where your customers can send you a message. Messages that are sent this way are forwarded to the email address that is listed in your Shopify admin under Settings > General on the top of the page under Customer Email. We have the steps on how to add the contact page template in our help document here.
2) The font that is in your red announcement bar on the top of your website is a bit hard to read. You may want to change the font to a something easier to see.
3) I recommend making your AWESOME CAT SHIRTS a separate collection with each t-shirt being its own product with its own size options (variants) available. This way your customers can see that you have a wide variety of t-shirts that are available and are able to select the size that they want.
4) For the rings that are on your website, do they come in one-size fits all or are there different sizes to choose from? If they have different size options you may want to create size variants for them. If they come in one-size fits all you may want to mention that in the product descriptions.
5) I visited your Facebook page and I wasn't sure if you know this already but Shopify has an integration with Facebook called the Facebook Sales Channel that creates a Shop tab on your Facebook business page. When you add products in your Shopify admin, you can make it so that your products are visible on Facebook as well in the Shop tab that is created. When your customers are on your Facebook page and click on a product that is in the Shop tab, this will take them to the checkout to complete their order. Their order details will appear in your Shopify admin under Orders.
Have a purrfect day! /ᐠ｡ꞈ｡ᐟ❁ \∫
Hello @Steven_Patton, please check the URL that you have shared. The store isn't opening.