New or existing products dont show up on my collection page on the website.
I also can’t add new collections without have my products briefly show and then disappear.
In the admin page:
- I checked the collections -> the product shows.
- In the Navigation page -> also shows.
- In the Online store -> already published.
-conditions are correct
🥺🥺🥺🥺 all I did was attempt to filter my collection and boom, ghosted
Hyde here from Shopify. That's frustrating to hear, but I'm glad you've since resolved the issue!
There are usually two possible reasons for products not being displayed in collections.
1. The conditions for the automatic collections are not set up correctly or conflict with each other.
2. You are using a third-party theme (ie. not a free Shopify theme) and there is a disconnect between your store admin and what is displayed on your storefront.
Could you please tell me a little more about your set up so I can better help you for future reference? When you say you attempted to "filter" your collection, how and where did you attempt to do that, please?
In the meantime, as a refresher, here's a video on how to add a product and then place it in a collection, and here is how you link your collections to your menu for your customers to see, and how you can create nested or drop-down menus.
All the best, Hyde.