My first ever store 100's views a day but nothing! need help on alot of things

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys me and the partner have decided to give this a go. our store is https://puppyparadiseaustralia.com/

We have no idea how to do alot of this and need feed back and tips on our store. We have just changed the design from a in your face logo/theme to this more subtle look. I have roughly 100 visitors a day but yet no one is staying on the page longer then a couple of seconds. 

Not sure how to choose the correct products either I'm kind just seeing what pops out frequently on ads and adding it to mine at the moment........

As you can see i need help! thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hello @AussieReborn 

Your store looks very neat and gives a very positive first impression.

While browsing, I took a couple notes that you can refer to 

-great color combination. The baby blue and dark gray combine very well. I only recommend using that specific blue you have on your logo in all site features. It will look a lot more put together 

-add social engagement. Most of the visitors make their first purchase based on reviews. I personally, always rely on reviews if I am new to a site. 

I recommend installing Growave marketing app, that has Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social login all in one. There are discount for new businesses and a free plan there as well. 

Also, you can display Instagram galleries on your homepage, so  that people do not have to leave your store to see your Insta posts. 

-the products seem like they have been taken from all different resources. Some have labels of suppliers I assume, some are empty, some have white background. Think of why a person should buy exactly from your store. Unfortunately, there are huge enterprises in your niche that offer huge variety of items and most likely people will trust them more. Therefore, make sure you have something that others don't and accentuate that. 

I think that is it for now, if I see something else I will add that as well. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post.

The best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 55

Hi Aussie Reborn,  

I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Wishlist option must be there for selecting the products . Example of Good Header 
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. 

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page 

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page 

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.                                                                                                    

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in,, unique product titles/descriptions with tabbing option, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly. Example of Ideal Product Page 

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. You to try our all-in-one app, MS Complete Cart Customizer

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store

3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.

1. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

Well, this is a new store. So it could a lot of reason. So I can only provide some tips, and it may be helpful for you.

The online store conversions are made by the users who for some reason left the site. We need to analyze this problem, fix it, so as not to lose other customers.

The factors why the users can leave your online store are the following:

• The problem of trust. Why should I send an advance payment for the goods? What are the terms and conditions of delivery? The site has no reviews, maybe this seller is unreliable? How to contact the seller? Your client is looking for all this information in your online store. What for? He needs to know that you are a reliable seller, so if the site does not have this data, he will go to your competitors’.
  • Convenience. The site is inconvenient to use and the user does not understand what each button is designated for. Every 10 seconds he tries to withstand the attacks of pop-ups, but non-convenient filtering and sorting of goods does not work correctly.
  • Price. Why is everything so expensive? After all, the sites of your competitors are similar, and the products are cheaper. It is better to order at your competitors’ store. Why do customers have such thoughts? You do not tell them about your uniqueness and the benefits that they receive from

There could a lot of reasons and tips, but I can't list them all, but I collect some articles which I think it's valued since I've researched the conversion rate. If you want them, send an email to me. I'll send them to you. 

my email:songfei@trackingmore.org

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1422 71 241

Hey @AussieReborn ,

- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
116 7 10

Hi @AussieReborn,

As many people mentioned product filtering for your store, I think you could try Ultimate Search and Filter that helps to improve customer's experience and conversion rates. It offers advanced tools for a smooth users' product discovery including Dynamic product filtering (filter products by Product attributes such as Product type, collection, vendor, product tag, variants), Color Swatch Display, Merge values, Price slider, Product count for filter value, Breadcrumb trail (selected filter values).

Moreover, you can utilize the power of AI Autocomplete search and Product match, Merchandising to promote your marketing campaigns (promote high-profit margin products, sales products, promotion banners) and Internal site search analytics.

Take a look at the demo store: https://usf-vertical.myshopify.com/ (Vertical filter navigation) and https://usf-horizontal.myshopify.com/ (Horizontal filter navigation)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Puppy Paradise Australia,

The search bar should be placed beside the login and cart on the top right of the header as well apart from being added to the dropdown menu. The currency converter should also be placed beside the login and cart instead of being placed below them. Other main points to be noted for store optimization are as follows:

1. The header template should be used to highlight amazing discounts as well apart from free shipping offers.
  2. "About Us" and "Contact Us" are repeated twice in the dropdown.
  3. Proper discounts are a must for better customer engagement.
  4. "Sale" section should be created and added to the dropdown for all discounted products.
  5. More social links apart from Facebook and Instagram are a must for strong customer association.
  6. The newsletter should be added to the footer instead.
  7. Footer links should be placed on the left while, newsletter on the right and social links below both of them.
  8. Utilize the newsletter space for adding Instagram images suitable for brand promotion and awareness.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq
    free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store become capable of converting visitors into customers very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes