My first store ever

SixFigures
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello beautiful people,

I hope y'all are doing well and safe during these hard times of the pandemic, I would like you to give me a feedback my store.

This is the first store i've ever worked on I would like some honest feedback I still didn't launch it yet though but I'm willing to do in the next few weeks after making some

improvements here is the website

https://shop.scrimpingbeauty.ml/

and the password is fagowr

thank you in advance for taking the time looking at my post.

0 Likes

Hello @SixFigures,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

We hope you found our feedback helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us, our contact information is in our signature. We wish you all the best in the launch of your new store!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @SixFigures

With the first time launching your store, this store is great. 

But I have some suggestions for you to improve your store:

- It would be great if you can make your logo look more outstanding. You can see in this pick, your logo looks just like other texts. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601860933732.png

- I cannot see the sunglasses on this banner, also the second banner, the bag. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601861047256.png

- Two pics need to have the same size. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601861207624.png

- I love this section, but the text "Scrimping beauty" is not suitable. "Featured products" is the best option in my  opinion.

ConveyLego0612_3-1601861450468.png

- I think two parts should be swapped positions. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1601861689385.png

- Just a small detail but you still should care about it. You need to add links to those icons. 

ConveyLego0612_5-1601861876638.png

- I see you're planning to build an Instagram account, so having an Instagram gallery for your store is a good way to show product photos and Insta content. 

If you want to create one, check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It also makes your gallery shoppable. 

In the end, your store looks great. Keep it up!

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
SixFigures
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you so much guys for taking the time to give a constructive feedback to my store I really appreciate it and i'm so happy that I had the chance to join shopify community  and get to know some awesome fellas such as you guys. YOU ROCK 

Happy to help! Best of luck

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes