My new Clothing Brand :)

Highlighted
4 0 1
Hey guys. So I'm 15 and just started eCommerce. I've been selling on amazon and just switched to shopify. I just started a new clothing brand and would really appreciate some feedback!

The site is https://quaranteee.com/ (The site looks pretty bad on desktop since i'm mostly running ads via tik tok influencers. It looks much better on mobile and I haven't spent that much time optimizing it to look better on desktop)

Currently, I got about $112 in sales and i've spent $194. (not profitable yet)

I'm just getting started with the advertising and will hopefully see some growth in the near future. Thanks for reading and feel free to check out the site and ask me any questions.
Have a good day :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 50 97

Hi @salahiguess,

Hyde here from Shopify. You're just 15 and you've started your own online store? Kudos on that!  Also, it's a pretty well laid out store, with pretty funny, witty products on it. Nice one. 

The recommendations I'm going to make are common ones, and it starts with the principle "Content is King".

First off you need an "About Us" page, to explain your brand a little more, engage your customers, make them feel like they're dealing with a real human being who is on a mission to entertain and brighten up their day.  Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

Similarly, you need a "Contact Us" page for your store to encourage trust from your customers, so that they know they can reach you.

Beyond this though, you need to be thinking about creating regular content that can be shared around social media and that will draw attention to your brand. I know you mentioned TikTok - that's a genius move, and you're on to something. There seem to be a few guides and suggestions around that already, like this one.

However, I thought I might link you to some other idea below:

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

- Marketing to millennials

The bottom line is: you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- Create blogs this is super important (although, who knows, TikTok may take over soon) and here's why it's important. You could possibly consider including TikTok videos into your blogs?

- Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important. It doesn't have to be super high production value, and it doesn't have to be the most highbrow or high concept either. It could be as simple as a webcam introduction to who you are or what you're about, or it could be an abstract collage of people wearing your product (sort of like this one for a brand called Black). 

When I was on your store I noticed you didn't have your favicon set up. This is a really cool feature and it makes the page look a lot more trustworthy and professional. The favicon is the little logo you see in the tabs on your browser.
Monosnap_2018-05-21_14-12-43

You can add your own logo to your store in the theme editor by going to Theme settings > Favicon here:

09-43-glt6f-lqe2e

I hope this all helps, but if you have any other questions let me know!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, salahiguess! I would recommend you to contact Cools and try to add your merch there. This might have a great impact on your sales (but I'm not sure). Anyway, you should try to find different places for promotion.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

Looks amazing. Way better than my store.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @salahiguess ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @salahiguess 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  3. There is this section right at the bottom which confused me. I didn't understand why it was there and how I was supposed to interact with it (the arrows on the sides didn't do anything). Maybe you could check this -
    BB8C3CBB-53AA-4031-97DC-F032BDE15A18.png
  4. It helps to add a chat option in your store so that shoppers can ping you directly and ask their questions - say if you take bulk orders or ship to certain zones. 
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. You can always look up some styles here.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes