My new shop

Highlighted
2 0 1

Heyy. What's up guys? I have a new shop going to be live soon. What do you think about it? I don't have much experience with it. I know its in Polish, but I wanted you to tell me if you like the look of it. 

Here is the link for preview https://8hqjkoirgurep7gx-35999612987.shopifypreview.com

Let me know what would you change.

Adam

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 2

Hello, 

i have seen your shop and you have done many things right and here are the following things that i have noticed that needs to fix 

on the home page,

1. you have shown few collections with the image, text, and button but all the images are on the left side and text data is on the right so if it can be something like that first image on the left and text on right but the second collection image will go to right and text on the left so alternative to each other.
  2. The image size is not the same Screenshot_1.png
  3. collection images are missing from the Shop page
  4. i will suggest you hide the image form the collection page because few images will not set right for that much space
  5. if you are going with red and black combination then make the buttons also red so that will give a cool look to the store

if you can do all these changes by your self that is good but if you want to hire my services i am available i have been working with Shopify for last 3 years 

and you can see my complete portfolio form my website here

https://www.ajwebcode.com/portfolio/

and this is a store that is designed by me on the same theme that you are using in your store have a look

https://themodernhustler.com/

you can see how i have made some custom changes into that to look more perfect and Attractive this all can be done to your store as well if you are interested, feel free to contact me i am available 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Adam 

Its really important to give your visitor a really good feeling, build trust and flow the site well. Example is your home page doesn't flow well. I'd do this. 

Home Page 

• Slideshow (best image here) call to action also
  • Collection Lists (3) nice images 
  • Popular Products (4-8 max) 
  • Reviews 
  • Image With Text (nice image little bit of your story) link to about page
  • Instagram Feed (only if you have really nice images) 
  • Best Sellers (4) 

5 Really important parts of the website are 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product Page (has all information about product and builds trust)
  • Site Navigation (easy simple)
  • Checkout (consistent with rest of website)
  • Mobile Friendly 

Theme: I'd use this free theme I reviewed on the below link

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify/1-shopify-free-theme

Overall good start. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1
Me parece bien
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @crazyworld 

I would love to provide some recommendations for your store preview.

DESIGN

1, The spacing

- I recommend you can decrease the spacing between the sections. I also recommend setting the border for images because currently, there are many blanks here. 

Akcesoria Dla Buldogów Francuskich. Obroże, Szelki, Smycze na Spacer. 2020-04-06 08-23-38.png

2, Adding a testimonial section

- Customers will be more likely to buy if they can see the product's reviews. There are some third-party apps to show reviews such as Judge.me, Ali Reviews, etc.

Or you can make reviews a slideshow like this example

2020-04-01 09.25.10.gif

3, Translation store

- You can add a translation store tool on your store for other languages

4, FAQs

- You can add more FAQ page to your store

5, Social media 

- You can add social media of your store such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, etc so customers can find you there more. 

PAGESPEED

Because this is the preview link so I haven't tested the page speed, however, you can test the score on Google Page Speed and https://analyze.speedboostr.com/ . Here is the article about Page Speed and how to have a good page speed for an online store. 

They are just some of my comments. I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Crazy world,

You have a "nice looking store", you've done a great job. I do have a few suggestions to make it look even better. Look into the below ones for the same:

1. "Buy now" appears twice below "Add to cart" on the product page.
  2. "The search landing page is disabled" as it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar itself.
  3. Including"promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Ends Today! 20% Off Friends & Family" OR Last chance to get 50% off! OR "Want 20% off your next order?" as a part of your store header can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  4. "About Us" section can be made more expressive by adding some images to it.
  5. For better customer interaction, a contact form is a must in the "Contact Us" section.
  6. "Featured and New Arrivals" are a must to be included in the homepage for better site popularity and depicting peculiarity as well.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Overall good work! Keep it up.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello people!

Thank you very much for all your insight into my soon to be website. It means a lot to me.

You have really useful tips to use in my store for sure and some interesting apps to make it perform better.

When I'll have time I will change my store and keep you guys updated to those changes. 

Wish you all the best and take care in these peculiar times.

Greetings from Poland:)

Adam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

The Pleasure is mine! Happy to help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes