4 0 0
Hello,

This is my first store https://sevendaysells.com

Please review and give me some advice
0 Likes
Trailblazer
150 8 36

A few things:

On the Track Your Order page, place a border around the box for entering the number.  I couldn't see it, so I clicked "Track" and it said Enter Number with no box for entering a number.  So I tried clicking between the header and button, and an outline appeared.  A border would reduce the risk of a visitor going through that or getting frustrated at first.

Prices look a bit low for some things.  But it's low pricing, so I don't see how it wouldn't bring sales.

For the quick view of a preview photo (before clicking), is there a way to change the box's position so it's not in the center of the photo?  If it's an app, or the only setting, I suggest trying a different approach to quick viewing of a product and not having to go to product page for every product.  If there aren't other options, or they aren't easily input into the site, I'd say get rid of it.  It's distracting when hovering over the corner or the side of a photo, and then the photo dims.

Color scheme is really nice.  Perhaps changing the white background to a bit of a neutral light color (not grey) could enhance it, and help it be different from the other white background sites.

Does sevendaysells mean the products sell for seven days and then they're gone?  like a sale?  or is it a reference similar to 24 / 7?

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello, 

Thanks for the reply and good advice.

I did as advised but I failed to put the box border, the rest of the mistakes you identified, I corrected them, please review now and tell me how I can make it perfect.

PS, I have not made any sales yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
150 8 36

I don't know how to put the box border for the Track Order page either.  How did you get the Track Order page in there?  Where is it in the site editor?

Don't want to change the background color from white to something else?

The preview photo hover is not distracting now.  Most preview photos are same size, which is helpful in the categories area, but could be altered for home page and product pages (certain products, not all).  I think it has to do with the sales channels.  What channels are you currently using?  FB / IG / Google are unreliable at such a small scale of business.  Try targeting a specific buyer group with only a few product types (phone accessories, leggings, and ladies shoes for example).  To do so using FB or IG, look for groups at FB or Instagram that are product fan clubs, shoppers looking for deals on certain products that have a group to help each other find the deals, and interest-based groups that look for particular product lines (not just types, but specific models and features of products) that are consistent with the products on Sevendaysells.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
150 8 36

I have an idea.  Try changing the color of the box for Track Order entry, not the border.  Change it to the site's red color, or dark grey.  Change the font color also, to a light color so it's easily readable with the darker box color.  If a light box color, change font color to a darker color.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Hello,

Thanks for the replies and helpful advices, I tried to change the background color but most light colors are not nice looking on the site, according to you, which color do you recommend for my site as background?
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Yeah, I visited your site and I found there much a good collection of dresses as well. I love the latest collections in your store definitely buy from your store. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you Noah for the support, will be waiting for your order 😊
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi kisspz,

Your store looks really good. I have a WordPress website ReferDiscounts.com and now i want to add eCommerce products in it. So how can i move it in Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @kisspz 

It looks like your website is down ? 

If you ever want a very detailed free review reach out below 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes