My pages won't publish

Highlighted
5 0 0

When I go to the online section and select Pages, under Action, the Publish Selected Pages is missing.  I can't upload my pages.  What is the cause of that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 39 85

Hi @Creative2021 

Ren here from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out here. 

To clarify, you're trying to publish pages such as "Contact" or "About Us" pages? What specifically are you working with? When you go to Online Store > Pages, check the boxes next to your pages and click "more actions" are you seeing something other than these options? 

Just in case, I want to be sure you're not referring to actually making your website in general available to the public. In order to do this, you'll need to go to Online Store > Preferences and scroll down to the password page section. Disable the Storefront password and your website will be published and viewable to the public. Let me know how it goes! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Ren,

Thanks so much for getting back to me.  The password box isn't checked.  Under "More Actions" I was seeing "Publish Pages".  That is no longer there.  When I select "Make Visible", neither my new revisions  or my Contact Us page appears.  Any updates do no publish.  It's really baffling me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Ren,

I figured it out part of my problem.  I had too many images on the home page, but didn't allot for the rows.  So I deleted some images and my updates appeared.  I still, however, cannot upload the "Contact Us" page.

0 Likes