My shopify store under frozen condition

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,
My shopify store unable to login and it is now frozen condition, Could I possible to reactivate my store. support will be much appreciated.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 47

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that your store is currently frozen. Have you checked your inbox to see if you've received any communication from Shopify in this regard? Be sure to check your spam folder as well!

If you have, I would suggest replying to that email directly as that specific team will be able to assist you further. If you have not received anything regarding the status of your store, please let me know your store URL so I may take a deeper look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I have chosen a plan on SmartrMail when I was left with a day from free trial and I have never manage to use it as I'm a newbie so they charged me and I had no funds in the account and I deleted the app from my store as they have said they will freeze my store if they won't find enough fund when they do the next charging and they did today the 29th of April and there was nothing as I have not made a sale since I launched my store. So my question is that if I don't have the money they will freeze my store until my 90 days trial end? Because I thought they not charging since theres lockdown everywhere.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 47

The billing cycles on application are different from our 90 free trial. If you sign up for an application and their trial is 7 days, for instance, then you will be billed for the application according to the app developers billing cycle. 

If I understand correctly, your account was frozen because you were unable to pay the subscription fee for the application SmartrMail, is that correct? Are you able to send me your store URL so I may take a look for you?

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes