My store aint selling

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
I cant seem to get sales on my website? Im running a site that refeer to active people. Travelling, outdoor and fitness.. What am I doing wrong. I have been doing this for about 1 week, I get alot of traffic on site. Yet no sales
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1846 34 213

Hello,

I just had look into your website.
You need to provide your company/store details in your store, I mean you have to contact page in your store. It is a chance where your visitors get to know your company.
You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
And increase your niche, Then your viewers are spent more time on your store.
Have you promoted your products through Instagram page of your website? Have you created your store Instagram page? I suggest you can promote your products through Instagram also, This is also the best way to promoting products and getting conversions.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO, Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Niclas,

Nice start to your site. Let me know if the below is honest enough! It's a nice list, to begin with, and I'll be happy to take another look after you've made some changes!

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

-Every touchpoint is important- There is no Login and Logout page on your store. Make sure that you optimize them.

-Provide contact information throughout your site, including a Contact Us page. Don’t act like you’re hiding from your customers; that will hardly make them more trusting!

- Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. I would love to suggest you what more can be added to boost up your sales and low down your bounce rate.

- You need to create footer on your store.

There are other suggestions as well. I am a Shopify designer and I am ready to devote my 2 hours to help you resolve all the issues relating to designing your website. So let's schedule a call?

Let me know your availability.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks for the answer! Im gonna start bloggin my journey! And improve alot!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @Niclas,

All the very best for your journey. Looking forward to hearing about your success.

Regards,

Aitrillion.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Hi there.
I have no knowlegde about implementing a login/log out part on the site as its premade😃

Aswell as the footer, its been made with two blog posts! I try to be as trustworthy possible. Talking about myself and so on!☺️ But i would love suggestions ofcourse
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @Niclas,

Would love to help you. Please share your Direct Email and Number so that we can schedule a call. Or you can also drop me an email at sachin@aitrillion.com. 

Regards,

Aitrillion.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Niclas 

One thing you did that I wish more people in the community would consider doing.

I seen you have added your name and a picture of yourself to your website. I just love this. Build that connection between your visitors.

I'm also going to email you something that should help on your journey. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
When it says shipped in orberlo, is that where I fulfill it on shopify?
0 Likes